Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Forbidden Island visit

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

A special thanks goes out to Molokai Mike for helping plan our trip to Forbidden Island. My wife and I arrived at Forbidden Island and were greeted by the manager Susan who graciously welcomed us and made us feel right at home. We started with a few classic Mai Tais along with some tasty pu pus. I have to say the lobster rangoon was the best I have ever tasted. Susan and our bartender also recommended their favorite drinks, all of which were tasty. Forbidden Island was intimate and fun and decorated stylishly by Bamboo Ben.

Hey Tatt,
Thanks for the kudos, although I'm not sure how much I really planned!
Sorry we missed you, but Oasis comes but once a year. Glad to hear you had a great time and that my staff took good care of you.
Forbidden Island was created with Tiki Central in mind and my staff knows all too well, that TCers are VIP's!
Looking forward to meeting with you on your next visit.
Cheers!

T

Love the place and plan on visiting again in a few months...

I have to say that any Tiki Centralities that can find any reason to visit Forbidden Island that should do, it like coming home.

Forbidden Island is WONDERFUL! I need to get down there again!!!

We're thinking about driving up there for the parking lot sale AGAIN this year...it's a 6 hour drive, almost 400 miles away. Yeah, it's that good. :)

I'll definitely be there for the parking lot wingding.
Can't wait!

T

We are planning a trip this fall. I have got to try more drinks and have my lobster rangoon.

Mahalo,

Tikitatt
myspace.com/velvetpainter

[ Edited by: Tikitatt 2009-08-31 17:07 ]

A8

What do they sell at their parking lot sale?

T

On 2009-08-31 20:44, Agent 86 wrote:
What do they sell at their parking lot sale?

Follow this link:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33710&forum=17&hilite=Forbidden%20Island

Tikitatt

Pages: 1 9 replies