Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Book by Hang Ten Tiki - Bedtime Stories for Surfers

Pages: 1 2 replies

Don't let the surfer part fool you. Although some of the characters surf and indulge in Tiki drinks, this book is an updated tribute to mid century detectives, secret agents, and romance. You may find this old school writing style refreshing, if you are a lover of tiki and longboard surfing. Although fiction, many of the stories and people are taken from real life. "The names and places have been changed to protect the innocent." And... All the art work is by THOR

This book is dedicated to the spirit of Aloha, and to my neighbor and inspiration, Mickey Spillane. Please check out my (homepage)to order.

Mahalo, GJ Shmanske

[ Edited by: Hangtentiki 2009-08-31 14:02 ]

Everybody needs to get a copy of this book. Spoke with Greg this week and he is the cat's meow, the duck's quack, the bee's knees, the clam's garters, the elephant's wrist, the eel's ankles, the gnat's elbow, the sardine's whiskers, the bullfrog's beard, the cuckoo's chin, the leopard's stripes, the pig's wings, the snake's hips, and the tiger's spots. My copy is on it's way and I can't wait to dig into it.

MAHALO, Loungeshark. Fix me one of what your drinking! Honestly - Thank you. But folks me and Lounge have never met, don't know each other, and I did not pay him. By the way Loungeshark, your book went out today!

Pages: 1 2 replies