Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertise in the 15th issue (Winter 09-10) of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 14 replies

N

It's that time again. The staff at Tiki Magazine is hard at work on the Winter 09-10 issue. If you would like to advertise in the issue
that has a planned distribution date of early November please contact me at [email protected] or (858) 722-4599. The cover artist
is Brad "Tiki Shark" Parker. Brad is one of the finest artists creating Tiki art today. The issue will also feature Bill Tapia, APE and much, much more.
The due date for art and payment is September 26, 2009.

Thank you to all who have supported the magazine as we finish our 5th year! We couldn't do it without you.

Nicktiki

Sorry, Nick, I've been trying to advertise in each of the past two issues (I had the ads designed), but things keep going wrong! I'll try this time also.

N

Robb,

We'd love to have you! Hope all is well.

Nick

I LOVE Tiki Magazine! But I have nothing to advertise... except my body... and it's not that kind of magazine...

T

Ive put an ad in every issue, I'm not gonna stop now!

I'm also very excited to be doing the kids activities page this issue! It's gonna have free downloads to make your own folding 3-D paper tiki villiage. A blank version you can color and a version I painted. The tiki villiage will have a big A frame hut, a few tikis, outrigger canoe, volcano, and some flat backgrounds for backdrops for the folding paper toys. There will also be flat monkies, toucans, and other creatures to color in and add to the villiage. My uncle is a pop up book author and artist and I've always wanted to do a free standing paper sculpture project for kids.

Thanks Nick for the great oppurtunity! And thanks to Ken Ruzic for coming up with the kids activity page!

OGR

Tikitoni What a great idea....Mahalo....Children truly relate to interaction and involvement...Only my thought...OGR.....Art coming Soon

Well I'm one BIG KID that will definitely be downloading a 3D foldable Tiki Village.
Can't wait for my next issue. Alas, I have nothing to advertise.

N

You gotta love being a kid! Can't wait to see what Tony does with the activity page. It was Kinny's idea, he started it off with a great crossword, followed by a very cool word search by Big Toe, now Tiki Tony.

Hey Nick, It didn't take long. My first ad in Tiki Mag. has sold a lot of copies of my book, "Bedtime Stories For Surfers - The Romantic Adventures Of Hang Ten Tiki," all over the good old USA, and in four other countries, so far. Again, that's just the first issue for my book ad. Thanks for helping to get the book moving.

B

i have an exciting project that i want to advertise...i will contact you tomorrow via phone...

N

Ten more days. A great cover by Tiki Shark, this is the issue that comes out before Christmas!

Mahalo,

Nick

V

I'm in!

Sorry to have skipped advertising in the last 2 issues - I've made up for it by getting a lager add! Tiki Tony, I can't wait to see the kids page - fantastic concept!

Henrik

N

Glad to have Van Tiki in the mag! Six days left!!!

M

Is the advertising still on? I'm guessing the rates will be much higher since it's been years now. Looking forward to advertising on the mag again.

Regards,
Marie
prĂȘts travaux

N

Hi Marie,

We've been at it for 5 years and our rates are relatively the same. We'd love to welcome you back!

Nicktiki

Pages: 1 14 replies