Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Largest Tiki Farm Roll-Out Ever!

Pages: 1 46 replies

I'm blackberrying now but later on today (Wed.) check back to tikifarm.com for our largest and most unique product roll-out ever. Today starts the celebration of our 10th anniversary!

Mahaloz!
Holden
http://www.tikifarm.com
myspace.com/tikifarm

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2009-09-02 00:11 ]

10 years? WOW! Congratulations Holden! :D

LT

Congratulations!

Hi Holden, nice talking to you at the Oasis, I am waiting very impatiently for the roll out..
is it here yet! is it here yet! is it here yet!.............now!.........OK now!......

TS

Holden, Congratulations on the 10'er, brotha! Looking forward to seeing many more 10'ers from your "Lil' ceramic glass shack in SanClement-awaii..."

TT

:tiki: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY! :tiki:

Show us your stuff! :o

A

You are such a tease "Holden-Girth"......

You don't look a day over 8! Seems like only yesterday that I placed my first order..

Already have a reservation for "another" storage pod...8)

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Sep 2, 2009 8:12 AM

Congrats on your ten-year benchmark Holden - may good health for you and earned prosperity remain with your company.

I know the next ten year stretch will introduce some of Tiki Farms' most beloved products for us hungry consumers.

Cheers! Tiki Farm...keep harvesting the beautiful, iconic products we love so much.

B

"Hau`oli Piha Makahiki"!!! Wow ten years, that's cool..
Congrads Holden..

Time to build a new shelf...

T
T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Sep 2, 2009 9:58 AM

Can't wait to get a mug from you that I've always wanted since I saw it in Bosko's collection. To the next Ten :drink:

A whole year early?!?

R

2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006.2007.2008.2009==10 years

TS

Consider the business like being pregnant...9 months to develop... :P
I can guarantee this was more than a twinkle in the eye of Holden in late 1999...

On 2009-09-02 10:19, ron-tiki wrote:
2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006.2007.2008.2009==10 years

Damn the Millennium, I had just thought Tiki Farm had been around since 1999, congratulations to all at Tiki Farm.

is good - u should twit about this - oh wait u did!

staying tuned!

Is it here yet? ...........OK now?...........how about now?.......

So what's up with this roll out? (Assuming it's the new mugs in Tiki Magazine) I don't see anything new on the site....am I missing something????

Still Waiting......sitting on hands now......Roll out....new mugs.....must wait.......

B

REALLY, You Missed it???? Oh Well.... 20 Year Celebration is only 10 years away.....:wink:

Holden my RELOAD finger is hurting
already!! :)

ALoha

TS

ITS ALIVE!!!!!! Its aliiiiiiiivee.....sweet jeebuz! Holden, those screen printed mugs are fawking killer, and open up a whole new avenue of displaying/adevertising possibilities!! Once again, you've outdone yourselves at the Farm! Congratulations!

[ Edited by: Tom Slick 2009-09-02 21:37 ]

Thanks Holden, I have placed an order for all the new mugs, who needs to pay the utility bills this month?
at least I can enjoy the mugs in the daylight with the electricity turned off.

Very nice job on the new mugs, now I just have to wait for them to ship, waiting for shipping now......just a few days to wait..sitting on hands now.... :drink:

Now Punk & Tiki mix well, like a Mai Tai with attitude.
But what do I know? I am just a punk with a Mai Tai.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-09-02 21:53 ]

Wow, those new mugs are just great. Ordered one of each, now the wait begins......

N
nuKKe posted on Thu, Sep 3, 2009 1:04 AM

Holden, the Sunrise and Sunset mugs are brilliant!

HOW-LAY-LOU-YAH!!! It's sooooo beYOUtiful. It was like waking up on Christmas morning as I realized...gotta hurry to Tiki Farm dot com and see if anything's been updated.

Placing my order now.

Holden, any chance you can make the delivery box look like something my wife won't want to open....like maybe...

Thanks man, keep that wheel crankin'!

R

Congrats on your 10th anniversary, copper I believe.

Placed my order this morning. Very excited about the 50th state mug, seems like a must-have for every collector!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Sep 3, 2009 1:12 PM

Thats not even all of them. That Digga Digga Do mug has a little mug of its own. Which happen to be a shot glass for the human operator. Plus many more new Tiki Farm Mugs. Just a couple shown on the website can't be the BIG ROLLOUT ever.

I

New stuff looks great!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TIKI FARM!! It's been great fun! Here's to a 100 more great years! :drink:

M

Big fan of the Hawaii statehood mug, and with the 2 sided faces on the mug you could technically still flip it without using the coin to decide which drink to fill it!

Holden the mugs look insane.I remember you showing me the wrap around scene mug at the
opening of the downtown Trader Vics party.I will be putting in call for orders tomorrow
for sure.Congrads Holden- your hard work and perseverance are paying off ten fold.
Aloha-
Trader Billy

T

I love the sunrise and sunset mugs, they look really beautiful!
Cheers to 10 great years!!!

J

Hi from Belgium.

Happy Birthday friends from the Farm.

I just send my order...

Must wait... overseas seem too far....

Hey Holden, what are your plans for the new Shag Mugs?

Hi Holden,
Well my new mugs showed up today and they are sweet!!! nice job Holden.
so now when is phase two of the roll out?
I am always waiting for something.

T

Shoot... looks like the Hawaii 50th Anniversary Mug is sold out. Hope this comes back soon!

RB

Hawaii 50th anniv. mug says "temporarily out of stock"...NOT sold-out. Don't scare me like that.

Got mine!

Holden, 10 years and looking good! Congratulations and Thank You for all the cool tikis you've made possible. Wendy and Dan

B

Happy Tenth Holden, Where'dja get that Arm?? Not really yours izzit? I Likee

I got my Sunset/Sunrise mugs and they are gorgeous. Silly me bought them as a wedding gift and didn't get any for myself. Off to Tiki Farm for more shopping.

Darilyn

On 2009-09-18 18:45, Benzart wrote:
Happy Tenth Holden, Where'dja get that Arm?? Not really yours izzit? I Likee

I think it came with the Shag shirt... Holden you're gonna have to get a Hawaiian quarter tattooed in that circle!

L

I am not really a huge collector of new mugs but I have to say these new styles with the full color picture on them look awesome in person. I saw them at the Forbidden Island sale today and was blown away with how well they turned out.

Really excellent work on these for sure

RB

Looks like the Hawaii 50th mugs are back in stock:

http://tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p1.htm

Pages: 1 46 replies