Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

For Sale: Mint Condition Mai-Kai Tiki Farm Mara-amu mugs w/ special incentives!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

X

Hello Tiki fans! This is a for sale thread. I would post this as an ebay auction, but this is not an ebay auction. I have for sale 3 mint condition Mara-amu mugs from the illustrious MAI-KAI restaurant in Fort Lauderdale! made by Tiki Farms earlier this decade. These mugs have currently been out of stock as per info given by an employee, and have been replaced by some smaller mugs from Chiki-Tiki I believe. These apparently are no longer stocked. I have 2 gloss greens, and 1 gloss brown, both are about 16 FL-OZ.

These mugs have been kept in bubble foam wrap and have never been used, not even on our visit! No chips, dings, pits, or scratches!

Now as an added incentive and all around deal breaker for those of you who must have some of the old-time Mai-Kai memorabilia that only exists in some of the basements and warehouses these days... I will include a mid 70's Barrel of Rum mug with this purchase. This mug doesn't have any sort of manufacturer's markings on it, so your guess is as good as mine as to who made it. The mug itself was given to me by a former employee of the Mai-Kai who had this stashed away. This Barrel is also in impeccable condition. Not sure how much it's honestly worth, but regardless, it's your's with this purchase.

I will also throw in about a dozen handcrafted shell necklaces from the Mai-Kai that we receive every time we visit when our kids go on stage to dance for the kids show. Would be a nice addition to any luau! These necklaces are pictured above in the photos.

So to re-cap, this sale will net you 3 discontinued Mara-Amu mugs, about a dozen shell necklaces, and an old fashioned barrel of rum mug.

Now, I'm looking for about $65 + shipping and 3.33% paypal fee for these. I will accept only paypal as it is the safest way to transfer funds. If you are interested please EMAIL ME at [email protected]. This is the only way I will be notified of your interest. Do not send me a private message, please! I will then discuss payment, and shipping arrangements with you at that time. If you require more pictures, let me know!

X

Sold, pending funds!

X

SOLD!

Pages: 1 2 replies