Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

7th Annual Primer Nationals

Pages: 1 12 replies

B
BigToe posted on Thu, Sep 3, 2009 9:31 AM

The 7th Annual Primer Nationals Hot Rod and Motorcycle show rolls into the Ventura Fairgrounds, Saturday September 5th and Sunday September 6th.

Yeah, i know, it's a hot rod show, but there will be live TIKI CARVING, plus KAMA'AINA tiki artists such as BIGTOE and DAVID LOZEAU!! for those of u unable to make the trip down to San Diego for the closing reception of TIKI ISLAND #3 at the Freaky Boutiki Gallery in Pacific Beach!!!

come say hi!

Alohas, bT and DL

T
TNT posted on Thu, Sep 3, 2009 11:49 AM

We'll see ya there
teresa & tim

if ya get to the primers tc'ers- stop by the stage on saturday at 11am for the martini kings show!
best,
tony

Bongofury already posted this but it bears repeating!
Martini Kings alone are worth the $10 bucks to get in, but add BigToe and others? A steal!!
Tiki Tuna and I are planning to be at the gates when it opens and will close the place. See ya there!!!

T

I'm gonna stop by too!

Dair f' sho

stop by at 11 am on saturday tc'ers and say hey to the martini kings.we will be playin on the big stage.

Great day at the beach, too many wild cars, great music and Tiki people too. Saw Tiki Diablo and his sweet car and Tiki trailer, Tiki Tuna was making the scene in a cool fedora, and these guys; (Big Toe = Great Guy!)

Some more good stuff

Yes that is a blown flat head

TT

On 2009-09-05 18:11, bananabobs wrote:
Great day at the beach, too many wild cars, great music and Tiki people too. Saw Tiki Diablo and his sweet car and Tiki trailer, Tiki Tuna was making the scene in a cool fedora, and these guys; (Big Toe = Great Guy!)

Hey, Bobsbanana. Thanx for the shout out but the handle sounds better when you get it right.

The King Martinis were awesome, as always. Good to see Toe Big and and Diablo Tiki and all the rest that made this a great day.

On 2009-09-05 21:19, Tuna Tiki wrote:

Hey, Bobsbanana. Thanx for the shout out but the handle sounds better when you get it right.

I got the Tiki right and the Tuna...the order is important?
(Ya think I would remember my closest friends name...)

If any of you are heading down today, be sure to check out Captain Jeffery & His Musical Chumbuckets! (they Always please)

it was good to see some t'c friends. my head is still spinning.i've never seen so many cool cars in one place. great time had by the martini kings. thanx for posting the photos.
tony

Pages: 1 12 replies