Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

$5 drinks at Trader Vic's Emeryville this Friday (tiki oasis afterparty)

Pages: 1 14 replies

O
Otto posted on Mon, Sep 7, 2009 11:36 PM

Just when your hangover has worn off and you are beginning to miss all the fun you had at Tiki Oasis 9, we are here to help you over that hump.

The Tiki Oasis 9 afterparty will feature:

• $5 Trader Vic's signature drinks served at our own private bar in the main banquet room
  • Live ukulele players
  • DJ Tropic spinning Exotica and Surf
  • Raffle prizes including a limited edition Toes on the Nose Shag shirt and a Munktiki Bongo Beatin Beachnik mug
  • Tiki Oasis 9 swag for sale (coffee mugs, beach towels, etc)

Where: Trader Vic's Emeryville
When: Friday, Sept 11 from 7pm - 10pm
Why: because we love you

Bring your photos to share with us and others.
We will be showing Crystal Cove's Tiki Oasis 9 videos throughout the night.

A Raffle?! Hellyer, I am sooooooo there!

S

Do we have to wear our pajamas to get in?

:wink:

See ya there Otto.

Suzanne

L

Since I wasn't able to go to Oasis I would love to see more of everyone's photos.

I hope to be able to swing by and see them...oh and the $5 drinks sound good to me!

Thanks Otto for organizing the event.

O
Otto posted on Wed, Sep 9, 2009 7:32 AM

I forgot to mention that bowl drinks for two are also 50% off. AND Vic's will serve complimentary food for the first hour!

Now that's a party!

TK

I'll be there, strummin' my Uke!
Bring 'em if you got em'
T.K.

Aloha TC Ohana!

We hope to see you for the Tiki Oasis afterparty, but if you can't make it then, please do come in and check out our Samoan Sundays for the Month of September- with our new beautiful fogcutter mug!

*Trader Vic's in Emeryville will be having Samoan Sundays all through the month of September. Cut through the fog, come in and enjoy a $7.00 (regularly $11.00) Samoan Fog Cutter from 4:00pm until 7:00pm - if you want to take the mug home - it's $15.00 - a heck of a deal on this new mug - and a price you won't see again!

Trader Vic's Restaurant Emeryville
9 Anchor Drive
Emeryville California, 94608

Please visit our new website here:

http://www.tradervics.com

Mahalo!

Trader Vic's

Awesome, Otto! Thanks for doing this again. It was so much fun last year.
Denise and I are so there!!

B

kiss a Devil-Ette and win a prize! No not really but they do like drinks!

the girls wanted me to let you know they are excited to recount all the memories from the weekender (the ones they remember).

look forward to seeing everyone on Friday!
XO Baby Doe

M
mp posted on Thu, Sep 10, 2009 12:17 AM

I will be there for sure, Sounds awesome!

TWO

Thanks Otto and Trader Vic's.
Entire drink menu....$5.00
Complimentary food....Outstanding
Tiki Oasis Swag.....you can never have enough
Trader Vic's really pulled out all the stops for us last night. They deserve out continued support and respect.
They full-on earned it.
Then Forbidden Island rolled out the red carpet for us too.
What a great way to cap off the best Tiki Oasis yet.

S

Otto, thanks for a great evening at Vic's! Drink prices - AMAZING! Ohana - AMAZING! Raffle - AMAZING! Food - Free and AMAZING! Comments about Shaved Ice - AMAZING!

Suzanne

O
Otto posted on Mon, Sep 14, 2009 9:51 PM

Thanks everyone!
Big shout out to MP for lugging the decor down, Tiki King for his uke performance and Mano, aka DJ Tropic

help out Mano by posting a review for D.J. Tropic on Yelp.com

TK

Hey if anyone got a picture of me performing with Baby Doe holding the microphone, I would love to see 'em.
Cheers!
Tiki King

C

We took the train to E-Ville 3-20-2010 from Colorado stopping for 1 night so we could visit the Flagship Trader Vic's. We really enjoyed it. It capped off our Tiki adventure 2009-2010 Papeete, Bora Bora, Kihei on Maui, and our own Tiki room addition on our house.

Years ago I went to TV at the Plaza Hotel before it got Trumped. It was really cool!

Fun stuff on this site!

P&G

Pages: 1 14 replies