Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Giant Tiki Bob

Pages: 1 7 replies

Aloha, Finally got a chance to take some pics of my latest backyard projects, first is a Palm tree planter, Love palm trees but not many growing in New York so I sculpted one out of foam and made a mold and made a few out of fiberglass, place a live palm on top and I feel like I'm in the South seas ( Well almost ), after I finished the planter I said perfect time to make a Giant Tiki Bob mug, it stands 4 ft tall and 14 inches wide, take a look and let me know what ya think, you can also see more of my work at http://www.eyeballjohn.com, click on the Tiki Lounge

CJ

pretty darn awesome

L

Awesome! I would love to own this. Great work! I would love to have something like this on my deck. Actually if I lived closer I would steal this out of your backyard :) Totally rad.

[ Edited by: leleliz 2009-09-09 16:48 ]

Nice! How many gallons of Mai Tais will it hold? :lol:

TT

I want one!!!!!! How can we get our own Tiki Bob Party-sized Mug??? You ARE making these and selling them, aren't you?!!? Pleeeeze??

:drink:
Tacky

Thanks for the feedback, I was actually thinking of putting some kind of bowl in it so it could hold some kind of Tropical drink not sure if I would make it 30 gallons but it sure would be a crowed pleaser, I was thinking of making a mold of it not sure yet, I would like to make a few more Giant mugs like Suffering Bastard, Mr Bali Hai and Stockton Islander Skull or Headhunter just ad it along to my other projects

NEWS FLASH......This Just in.....Giant Tiki Bob invades Long Island NY.......

John, some cool stuff on your website, I like the process of how you make the foam masters

Pages: 1 7 replies