Pages: 1 4 replies

Blue Hawaiians
APE (live carving by Crazy Al)
and DJ Senor Amor

at Kozmos
Huntington Beach. CA
$10 cover, 21+ w/ID

Aloooohas,
I heard over the weekend that the Blu-ish Green Hawaiians (why are my Blue Hawaiians green?) are playing the opening for the new Toes on the Nose store in Main Beach area of Laguna. 714-513-1500

Oooops,
I think I just got that wrong. I think they are playing at the old Toes on the Nose surf shop, south of Main Beach, Laguna. I heard that the owner of Toes (clothing line) is taking his name back so he can sell just his own brand and the old Toes store is going to become Thalia (sp?)Street surf shop. More coffee...................

Hey Bamboo Ben,

The old Toes on the Nose shop is already Thalia (sp?) Surf Shop. Jim, the owner of Toes on the Nose sold my wahine and I a cool rattan breakfast hutch (vintage 50's) and he and his friend have more. You have to ask him about it though as it's not at this store. Anyway, you had a good tiki gathering last weekend with Crazy Al and all.

Thanks for the deal on the lamp. It looks great above my tiki bar/home.

Mahalo and Aloha.

Tiki Bong

Aloha Bong and all,

Mahalo's to you for "dig-in" the lamp. My father used to teach Jim and the crew art @ Rancho in G.G. back in the 60's. I always forget but when I see em' they always remind me. Cool dudes. If you go to Doheny Wood, they are always with portable blender on hand. Can't get away with out em' mixin one up! It's a small world.

Pages: 1 4 replies