Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

For you rock, jazz 'n' lounge lovers: Nutty

Pages: 1 14 replies

Anybody down in the Orange County area (or up to making the trek) on Wednesday, 9/16, oughta swing by the Sandbox Sports Grill in Huntington Beach. Nutty will be serving up some of that patented jetsetter jazz, and we'd love to see you there. Last Sandbox show, I p.m.'d a few folks on here (thanks to Squid for coming out), but this time I wanna make more fellow tiki-fans-of-all-things-retro aware of Nutty and what we do. 8pm-10pm-ish. Nice vibe. No cover. And the only sport featured that night is synchronized swingin'. It's a gas! Hope to see some of you there.

Sandbox Sports Grill
8052 Adams Ave (just off Beach Blvd)
Huntington Beach 92646

Joel aka Sonny
http://www.nuttyjazz.com
http://www.myspace.com/thenuttylounge

I should be able to make it
thanks for the heads up.

Jeff(btd)

Joel, I'm gonna try and get a couple of people together to come out and see you! Loved you guys the last time!

sounds like a gas sonny!
tony

Tony,

Gonna try and swing by Nic's this evening.

S

Yay! Hope to see you guys there. Thanks Kiki

J/S

thanks for sittin in sonny. you killed it. sounded great.

tony

S

Hmm..Im house sitting off of Edinger and Beach..Is that close??

Can't be too far. It's a helluva lot closer than Claremont, which is where our next show will be. Come on down!

See you tomorrow! Can't wait- You guys are swell!

Thanks doll. See you there!

Bumping baby! See you tonight with a couple of friends in tow.
Can't wait!

You all missed a great show! Man, those cats can swing! See you next weekend in Clairmont.

Thank you guys for coming out again. I wish I coulda hung out a bit more with you at the end of the show. By the time I got done messin' around, you were gone. Wanted to hang some more with your friend, too (I'm lame, and I already forgot her name). You guys are the best. Better than that...you're swell! See you on the 26th!

Joel aka Sonny

Sent ya a PM. Her name is Cat. She and I will try to get out and see you next weekend!

Pages: 1 14 replies