Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: New Release: Diga Diga Doo, Sunset, Sunrise, Taboo by Von Franco & Moai Kava Kava

Pages: 1 10 replies

Just added the new "Sunset" mug and also have the companion "Sunrise" on our site. This 4-color process adds a great new dimension. I can't wait to see whats next on the horizon!

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-09-28 10:04 ]

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-10-27 06:55 ]

Wow!...the 50 year Anniversary mug temporarily sold out in a few days from Tiki Farm. This should become a valuable mug for your Tiki Bar. Great concept using the commemorative quarter embedded in the mug......good job Holden. I have a just a few left on our site, check it out.

Just added Sunrise by Brad Parker....great concept Brad!

Moai Kava Kava by Tiki Ray..... another new release just listed! Check out the rongorongo on the backside.

Tiki Farm sold out of the 50 year anniversary mug in a few days...now I'm down to our last one. We just listed as BIN this morning. Good job Holden...this will become one of the great collectibles in the future!

Our last Hawaii's 50th Anniversary Mug just sold to Rohan from Melbourne, Australia. Cheers Rohan!

Another new release from Tiki Farm: Diga Diga Doo by Brad Parker and Taboo by Von Franco! There is just something about Diga Diga Doo.....he makes you want to break out into song!

Hawaii 50th Anniversary mugs just sold out... but Diga Diga Doo, Moai Kava Kava, Sunset and Sunrise are still available.

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-10-27 07:05 ]

Diga Diga Doo is back! Sold out again!

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-11-10 14:52 ]

Four new release Tiki Mugs from Tiki Farm up for auction!

Pages: 1 10 replies