Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

shag sold out prints @ shagmart

Pages: 1 4 replies

H

I just picked up 3 sold out prints @ shagmart, they got some stock back from a dealer, hurry thet are going fast. I bought blue miles, conga girls at rest and moonlight hula.
http://shagmart.bigcartel.com/

On 2009-09-15 12:45, heranui wrote:
I just picked up 3 sold out prints @ shagmart, they got some stock back from a dealer, hurry thet are going fast. I bought blue miles, conga girls at rest and moonlight hula.
http://shagmart.bigcartel.com/

Has anyone else noticed that shipping from ShagMart's tertiary retail site is a bit slow? Under the "about us" section on their primary site, it says to allow ten business days for items to be delivered. Normally I would get a shipping notice within five business days, and the item(s) just before ten business days.

I placed an order with ShagMart bigcartel site, and not only had my prints not shipped within ten business days, but it only seemed like after I sent an order status inquiry did it ship (the next day)...getting the items to me in fourteen business days.

I thought the lag might be explained as a unique fluke, as this coincided with the release of the "Hipster" print on their main site, so I thought maybe the influx of sudden sales of that print (It completely sold out in a mere few days) had taxed their folks that package and ship out prints.

I placed another order (they got more items in) eight days ago (long after any rush on the "Hipster" print) and have yet to receive a USPS tracking notification, which means the items haven't shipped and won't be delivered within ten business days.

I doubt I am the only person, but thought I would see if others are or are not experiencing the same lag time between placed orders and delivery of said items.

T

I really like Idol Conversation but at 800.00 I would it to come with a book, mug, a mini original, and a frame.

H

This is the second time I ordered from shagmart and both times it took 14 days (10 business days).

On 2009-10-29 11:15, heranui wrote:
This is the second time I ordered from shagmart and both times it took 14 days (10 business days).

Right. Just to be clear, I was not counting weekend days either.
Basically two weeks or just under fourteen days (total) for the main site and nearly three weeks for the bigcartel ShagMart site, for me, thus far.

I see you are in the SF Bay area. That probably helps in quick delivery once in the care of UPS. I live in Portland, Oregon, and my main Shagmart orders have always gotten here in just under two weeks. That is perfect.
Since my second bigcartel order did not result in a shipping notification
by yesterday, there is no way it will reach me in ten business days
(or two full weeks).

Okay, so I am over eager. I am very happy to have
acquired a rarer print which I have desired (and sought)
for well more than a year now.

I am also glad they're (apparently) so busy,
but they should probably update their "about us" to read,
"allow 15 business days for arrival of in stock items"
if there is a chance of having an issue
(at least for me..and I doubt I am alone)
of getting prints delivered to clients in the time advertised.

[ Edited by: Gromit_Fan 2009-10-29 22:05 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies