Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge on the Radio

Pages: 1 6 replies

I just received my time slot on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR radio for my show, Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge. Starting on September 30 you will be able to listen over the Internet to the one-hour show at 5 p.m. EST every Wednesday at http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

Or, you can hear it on Cox and Verizon FiOS on Channel 37 if you live in Falls Church, Fairfax County, Stafford County, Arlington County, Loudon County, as well as Leesburg and Fredericksburg in Virginia. It also will be available in Reston, Virginia, on Comcast Channel 27.

IZ

Looking forward to it!

~glen

Wow! Great! Please add a podcast or online archive of the shows

On 2009-09-18 18:20, Boom Boom Room wrote:

I'm hoping to produce a website for the show and I would love to add a podcast, but when it comes to the podcast thingy I'm an old fart who doesn't even own an Ipod; could you point me in the direction of how to create one of these? Does it involve two tin cans and a string?

On 2009-09-20 02:49, Dr. Zarkov wrote:

On 2009-09-18 18:20, Boom Boom Room wrote:

I'm hoping to produce a website for the show and I would love to add a podcast, but when it comes to the podcast thingy I'm an old fart who doesn't even own an Ipod; could you point me in the direction of how to create one of these? Does it involve two tin cans and a string?

I don't know how to create a podcast either. But Digitiki has a great one called the Quiet Village. I bet he could help you. Here is a link: http://www.digitiki.com/

T

Dr. Z' Tiki Lounge

Hello got a chance to listen to your entire show today
on its maiden voyage & hope you have a lot of success with
it!

Mahalo Thortiki

DZ

On 2009-09-30 15:02, Thortiki wrote:
Dr. Z' Tiki Lounge

Hello got a chance to listen to your entire show today
on its maiden voyage & hope you have a lot of success with
it!

Mahalo Thortiki

Thanks so much for your kind words. I was a little jittery because it was my first show and I hadn't DJ'ed on the radio since Edinburgh in 2005, but I thought it went okay. I posted my first show's playlist in a separate thread.

Pages: 1 6 replies