Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Job Search in Los Angeles area - please HELP!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Unfortunately, I have just become the latest casualty in this thing they call a recession - "we love you and you are doing a great job, but we are bleeding and had to make some tough decisions" - Shitty. Anyways, I am getting as creative as possible in my search for gainful employment and thought I would throw a line to my TC Ohana.

In past lives I was a stockbroker from 1995-1999 (internet bubble), owned and managed a mortgage company (25 employees) between 1999-2007 (real estate bubble) and for the last 2 years I worked as an account executive selling commercial insurance to the transportation industry. I have a letter of recommendation from my previous employer as my termination was economy driven I am very bright and trainable and adapt well to new environments. I am very good at most things but a master of none!

If anyone knows of any open positions in the LA area that I could pursue, I (and my family) would be very grateful. My past experience qualifies me for management and sales positions, but I am open to new career paths.

Thanks for reading.

Michael Gleason aka smgleason47 aka tabtiki.

good luck out there sir

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 1 replies