Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Cocktails Galore, part 2

Pages: 1 3 replies

TK

Aloha Tiki Centralites!
Just wanted to invite you all again to check out my "Virtual Bartender" cocktail recipe section. There are a few hundred drinks up now, and more on the way. It has been re-written to work on most browsers, and has a newly added (but small) "designated drivers" section. You can find it here: http://www.tikiking.com/cdb/cocktail_database.html

let me know what you think! suggestions? additions?

Excellent work.

I appreciate the display of the particular glass appropriate for each coctail.

As stated in a toast contained in
Trader Vic's Bartender's Guide:

Let's drink to our friend and host.
May his generous heart, like his
good wine, only grow mellower
with age.

Very Nice Work, King! I promise to visit that section of your site repeatedly from here on out.
Speaking of Appropriate Glasses... I've got some of the Two Faced Tiki Glasses like the ones used at Disneyland (Smiling and Happy on one side... Frowning and Scary on the other). I tend to drink Mai Tais and Zombies out of 'em, but are there any drinks that call for them as the Appropriate Glassware? They're pretty huge.

[ Edited by: Traitor Vic on 2003-04-17 16:18 ]

Speaking of Appropriate Glasses... I've got some of the Two Faced Tiki Glasses like the ones used at Disneyland (Smiling and Happy on one side... Frowning and Scary on the other). I tend to drink Mai Tais and Zombies out of 'em, but are there any drinks that call for them as the Appropriate Glassware? They're pretty huge.

Pages: 1 3 replies