Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Palm Springs tiki?

Pages: 1 7 replies

J
JonE posted on Mon, Sep 28, 2009 4:00 PM

Hello, I've moved on from San Francisco and now in Palm Springs before making it to LA. Looking for new friends to share cocktails here - and of course suggestions of places to go in the area. If anyone would like to meet up for a drink in the next few days, please let me know.
Thanks for all the help so far, had a blast at the Forbidden Island parking lot sale yesterday, and can't wait to return!

J
Jetson posted on Fri, Oct 9, 2009 6:28 PM

It's great out here, especially now. Have you looked at the Caliante Tropics hotel?

The Tropics is the Bomb!!! But the temple is now closed and drinks are not flowing as of yet. But stop by to see the Tiki's!!!!! 411 Palm Canyon.
If you want the drinks but without the tiki's come see the wildsville man at TRIO.........707 Palm Canyon from 4-10p.m..... I will put some swagger in your step and tell you the places you need to check out.

Let me be your hookup. DIG?

catch you on the flip

P.S. get your candy ass to M Modern gallery's in Palm Springs and check out the Bosko show that is still up !!!!!!! Tell them the WIldsville Man sent you.

J

I know, I was soo sad when the bar got closed. Any idea when it may be back up? M Modern gallery is awesome too.

2 months or so and the drinks will be flowing again...........the Wildsville Man's own cocktail will be on the menu too,,,,,,,,,,you will be buzzvilled sucka!!!!!

J

Awesome!!!! I can't wait!

S

We will be in Palm Springs for 2 nights, January 16 - 18. We'll be staying at Desert Riviera, which is almost across the street from the Caliente Tropics. We've been before and checked out the architecture.

Other tiki stuff to do/see while we are in Palm Springs?

J
Jetson posted on Sat, Jan 9, 2010 3:05 AM

Hmm, nothing that i can think of. Except if you want to go shopping there's a bunch of cool places on Palm Canyon

Pages: 1 7 replies