Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

witco night stand for sale - make an offer.

Pages: 1 6 replies

I am selling a witco night stand but before i post it on ebay i thought i'd let the folks here have a shot at it first. I can ship this item if you like...it will cost about $95-$100 bucks to ship it ups ground to the west coast so be warned it's not cheap to ship but i can manage it anywhere in the u.s. except hawaii or alaska. Or.....if you want to arrange to pick it up i can do that too...... sorry- no international shipping.

here it is: measures 24" tall, 26 " long and 18.5" deep. really decent shape, both drawers work fine. could probably use a coat of stain or two to freshen it up. really great piece....

If you are interested p.m. me with your offer.....don't forget to consider shipping costs that will be added to your offer if you want me to ship this. I used the west coast example because that's usually the farthest to ship and the most costly. Anywhere else on the mainland will get less expensive the closer you live to the midwest...p.m. me for a shipping quote if you need one prior to making an offer...thanks for looking-

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-09-29 21:03 ]

On 2009-09-29 21:01, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
Or.....if you want to arrange to pick it up i can do that too......

Owning a free ticket to HELL, I would prefer to pick it up, but I'm not sure if I can bring it back.

Look at the Cool tiki face on the front of the two drawer fronts...very very cool piece David .

A face? Where!!? :) This is part of the bedroom set shown in the Leopard Skin chapter in Tiki Modern. Not often seen in the wild!

Sven the eyes on the top drawer and the mouth on the bottom drawer...at least I think
it's a tiki face.

I always saw that as a face too..the eyes, nose and mouth are quite distinct....the circles on the cheeks are reminisent of the circles carved on the cheeks of maori tikis, but i am not suggesting this was designed to even remotely look like anything moari....

Guys, uh, I was KIDDING. I gave my last copy of Tiki Modern away because I don't wanna pay for overweight luggage for that heavy mutha, otherwise I would show the pics, but there is a whole bedroom set of this in the Leopard chapter, with two night stands, a headboard, and a whole chest of drawers with that native face design.

Pages: 1 6 replies