Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

This is real, people. The English are a strange batch.

Pages: 1 5 replies

L

** The Faggot family!**

The Doody family – true faggot fanatics – are the family recently chosen in a nationwide search to find a family to represent Mr Brain’s Faggots. Rather than create a fictional family, Mr Brain’s search was for ‘real faces’ - an ordinary family who loves and eats faggots on a regular basis. Mr. Brain’s wanted real people with real lives to be at the heart of the campaign. The essential ingredient? Each member of the family must be fanatical about faggots.

Hundreds of families entered the nationwide search, resulting in a nail-biting final. The Doody family from Dudley, Wolverhampton beat off stiff competition to take their place as The Faces of Mr Brain's Faggots. Frederick, Janet, Lewis, and Grace demonstrated absolute fanaticism for faggots as they took part in creating a Mr. Brain's Faggots commercial, role-plays and quizzes.

Please tell me this is not a joke.

Nope. No Joke. Real product. And I meant to say no offense, Trader Woody. I do like that Marmite stuff a lot!

L

C'mon! :D
With a line like the second sentence in the second paragraph (above) it can't be real! LOL!

[ Edited by: Leilani on 2003-04-17 09:26 ]

[ Edited by: Leilani on 2003-04-17 09:26 ]

R
Rain posted on Thu, Apr 17, 2003 1:37 PM

http://www.hiberniafoods.ie/brands/our-brands_mrbrains.html

i would have thought it was fake, too, but apparently this is the same people that own Entenmanns, and those cookies don't f- around.

Dr Brains Faggots have been the cause of mirth & revulsion over in the UK for many many years!

With a name like that, it's amazing that people actually buy them. I tried them once - mysterious meaty balls covered in a strange brown gravy....
They were actually not too bad, but someone should fire their marketing team as your mind tends to wander while eating them - "Are they little brains? The balls of a gay bull? What in God's name am I eating?"

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 5 replies