Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Gecko Collection on eBay (LAST GROUP!!!!)

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha!

I just posted the final group of mugs on eBay... Please take a look.

And, once again, THANKS for all the support from everybody... It is appreciated!

~Rich

[ Edited by: ickytikitavi 2009-11-08 15:29 ]

Aloha!

I just posted prices on Ooga-Mooga on Sunday morning (October 4)... I still would prefer to sell as a set. I would accept $2,500.00 if anybody is interested. THANKS!!!

T

did you buy them as a set? I don't think that I have even seen most of those with white eyes. That Mouth of Pele looks so good. But I really would like to add a Augie Colon mug to my collection but don't think I could buy one less it was the cheapest version of it at a low mark up amount.

Aloha teaKEY!

I didn't buy the mugs as a group. I collected a couple of pieces at a time and over the years. However, they were all purposely made as a matching set. All the mugs are in a Red Dirt finish with White Eyes. (The RDWE Collection.) They are all custom mugs and are all one of ones except for the Double Headed Marquesan mug. So, they were made to be a matching set on purpose. It's a one of a kind collection!!!

There is a lot of time and money invested in the set and I'm only letting it go to subsidize my pay cut I received at work. If I didn't need the money, I wouldn't be letting this AMAZING group go. The mugs are absolutely stunning in person... I get a ton of compliments on them when I have guests visit!!!

Thanks for asking about the collection and I hope I answered your question...

Thanks! ~Rich

Another price drop... $125.00 dollars less... So, $2,375.00 for the set!!! Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks! ~Rich

One more drop... $2,250.00 for the set. Thanks! ~Rich

Dropping price to $2125.00 for the collection!!! Thanks ~Rich

I recently purchased a regular La Mariana Gecko mug from Ickytikitavi and he was a great seller! Fast communication, careful packing and quick shipping! :) If I collected one of a kind Gecko mugs then this would be a great deal!

Thanks Tim... I appreciate it!

Here's another reduction in the price of the collection: $1995.00!!!

Now accepting Best Offers... Hopefully, I won't have to split the collection up!

Thanks!

~Rich

First batch!

Second of three groups just listed!

Thanks...

~Rich

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Nov 1, 2009 3:42 PM

oH, group three sounds like the one I'm interested in

Aloha!

This is it... Last group!

Pages: 1 13 replies