Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mogumbu shrunken head swag lamps -one available now !!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Once again I'm rollin out the ol' shrunken head swag lamps to start the new year !!

My infamous Mogumbu shrunken head swag lamps are back.....and now creepier and better than ever !!......below are the first two out of the crypt..... They are made of hand painted and fired ceramic heads (slightly smaller than human sized) with about 12 ft of swag chain (includes hardware to hang it with) and a blood red 7.5 watt bulb sending a nice crimson glow out of various slit and openings in the head as well as out the bottom of the lamp. Decorated with real twine, beads, hair and plastic claw bone earrings. Just in time for halloween !! You will not find these available anywhere but here so act now!! Lamps are only $200 (includes shipping and handling in the states - international orders contact me for a shipping quote.) each but they are worth at least $1000 in compliments and admiration from your friends and family.....order one today !!

Mogumbu shrunken head lamps copyright 2001 DSK Designs.

mogumbu head #1 - SOLD !!

mogumbu head #2 - SOLD !!!!

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2010-01-24 18:35 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-27 04:32 ]

Endorsement:

"I have Mogumbu hanging over the drill press in my garage. There's a lot of cool stuff out there, including my hot rod, and Mogumbu adds a menacing savage, jungle-love aspect to the room. Life would be pale and meaningless without Mogumbu."

--Chris Pfouts

Editor, International Tattoo Art magazine
Author, Hula Girls and Tiki Gods

" In a perfect world...Elvis would still be alive ....and all the elvis impersonators would be dead!!"

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-10-04 20:56 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-01-24 18:35 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-01-24 18:36 ]

okay- it's been crazy around here....lot's happening work-wise......

here's the next couple of shrunken head lamps available for sale.....

This one, is the last of it's kind as i no longer make these with the additional neck extending down....the newer ones that i have been making are like the one in the last couple of pics.....

p.m. me if interested in either of these and i'll give you the details....

shrunken head #4 -old style w/neck - SOLD!!

..and here;s the next one available right now.....

shrunken head #5

thanks for looking!

" In a perfect world...Elvis would still be alive ....and all the elvis impersonators would be dead!!"

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-05-27 04:31 ]

bump

summer is here and it's shrunken head swag lamp time !!!! i still have one available for sale !!

Pages: 1 6 replies