Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Pics of our bar.......

Pages: 1 9 replies

I've just learned to post pictures so here are some older ones from when we first built the bar, along with some of the stuff I made (Aloha sign and Moai fountain). Hope you enjoy!

waikiki

Your bar is terrific and that moai fountain is excellent! I am very jealous!

M

I like your fountain! Are those Moai's incense holders that you've converted?

Thanks guys, and yes they are the incense burners from Spencer's repainted. You can still see a little of the day-glo orange through his eyes.

waikiki

Everything looks real good. Great job with the fountain. I was never into those Spencer's Moai's but you really made them work. I may have to pic one of those up. I have an ionizer type thing that you put in fountains, has a red light, and creates smoke. It would be really cool if you could get a hold of one of those for your fountains. Usually bansai stands at the swap meet have them for sale.

Michael's Craft Stores carry those mister/smoke thingies, by their other fountain stuff. About $30-$40 I think.

Waikiki Tiki:

Beautiful palupa in the parlor.
I love it!

K

Thanks guys, and yes they are the incense burners from Spencer's repainted. You can still see a little of the day-glo orange through his eyes.

That's funny...I painted mine too. It used to be baby/Carolina blue.

[ Edited by: Juno on 2003-09-30 13:58 ]

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Oct 15, 2003 1:05 AM

Wow, look! Hawaii in Tuscaloosa, AL!! It's crazy to see the inspiration of Tiki all over the nited States...WORLD!

suck'em up!

Hey guys....I haven't posted in a while as things have been crazy lately. We have sinced moved and have a much cooler tiki room...pics coming soon....and we are starting to work on an A-frame for outside. I am a bit ashamed of the old pictures since now everything looks so much better than in the kitchen of our old apartment. Also some pics to come of cool 50's type sculptures I have been working on for school.

Pages: 1 9 replies