Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Addictions........

Pages: 1 17 replies

Why is this site so "Addicting?"

S

It's the high doses of MSG.

I find tikis are addictive one you have got one you just want more maybe someone should start tikianon

One tiki at a time.
Friend of tiki.
Tiki does it.

So, what's the problem?

It's all that damned nicotine they put in the glaze to get you hooked.

the hardest thing is trying to explanin tiki to your friends they act like your some kind of caray tryig to explain some mad theroy

The hardest thing is trying to explaining tiki to your friends they act like your some kind of crazy trying to explain some mad theory

*sorry cannot spell today

The hardest thing is trying to explaining tiki to your friends they act like your some kind of crazy trying to explain some mad theory

*sorry cannot spell today

Damn repetitive post

bamboo... you must take the 12 steps of tiki!

1. admit that you are powerless over tiki
  2. came to admit that bigbrotiki will always be a greater power and that sitting down with him and a mai tai will restore your sanity
  3. make a decision to turn your life over to tiki central...

ooops - i don't think these steps are going to help at all...

A

Here's a repost.

Samoa,
You seem like a good kid, so I'll give you the straight story. Tikis are no damn good. One Tiki is to many, and a million Tikis aint enough. Look at me, You don't want to end up like I did. My stories no different from a thousand other Joes. I started with thrift stores and garage sales, then came Hula shows and Tiki Bars. Pretty soon it was Hilo Hatties. Then came the bottom of the barrel, Tiki Central. Sure it's too late for me, but, it's not too late for you. Go distribute Amway or get into synchronized swimming. Good Luck Kid
Al

S

"you and me
have a disease
you affect me
you infect me
i'm afflicted
you're addicted
you and me
you and me."

• bad religion

Who's Bad Religion?

Just a band that speaks to me. Punk roots in the spirit of Social D. Been around since '82.

I like their latest album and "The Process of Belief" and one of their older albums "Stranger Than Fiction."

Here's a link.

http://www.badreligion.com/badreligion/albums/albums.jsp

My favorite song off "Stranger Than Fiction" is "21st Century Digital Boy". It's kinda the 90's version of The Tubes' "White Punks On Dope".Or to go back a little further into the paaaast The Stones' "Mother's Little Helper". Mommie's high & daddy don't care. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Wha! At any rate Bad Religion is one of the best around.

S

You got that right, Joey!

"I'm a 21st century digital boy
I don't know how to live
but I got a lot of toys
my daddy's a lazy middle class intellectual
my mommy's on valium so ineffectual...
ain't life a mystery?"

[ Edited by: stentiki on 2002-12-23 09:57 ]

hey Arty, I know who that is.... "Stryper" right?
have fun on da cruz!!

C

"One is too many and a thousand never enough"

Pages: 1 17 replies