Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Your Aku Aku cocktail Tiki is here!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Perfect not just for that Trader Vic cocktail, but for many others, or just for sipping pure rum:

Since I prefer the strong, hearty rums, I like to slightly take off their edge by chilling my rum with just one ice-cube:

...but wait, what is peaking out at me from the liquid gold?

It is a perfect likeness of a Moai! Frozen to fit any cocktail, thanks to the ingenious Stone Cold ice tray:

You can get this fun little addition to the Tiki home bar at:

http://www.8ballwebstore.com/stonecoldtikiicetray.aspx

Play "global warming" and watch your Moai melt away while you get plastered! :D

Is this spam?

:P :wink:

No, they're made of ice. :)

This IS the right place to post commercially available Tiki product, no? And we all know of the importance of supporting struggling small businesses in these times!

When looking at the above photos, I thought I better clarify: That Rum Trader glass above is a small sipping glass, not a high ball glass.

The Moai are ice cube size, 2 and 1/4 inches:

H

Gosh darn, gee whiz, I was there last Sunday and bought some other stuff and I was eying the moai ice cube tray but wasn't sure. It looks so much better now I think I will pick it up next time. thanks for the pictures Sven.

Those are great. Hey you could even make some choco-late Moai's, Or color the cubes with some food coloring... Moai soaps.. okay I may be onto something here.. :wink: My kidz would love them..
Thanks Sven..

TS

4WDtiki: Is this spam?

bigbrotiki: No, they're made of ice.

Me: F'ing hillarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guyssssssses!

Pages: 1 5 replies