Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Vinyl adult Hula Girl figurine by Lilo and Stitch artist Chris Sanders

Pages: 1 3 replies

I just got this in the mail today. I am no big fan of anime, comics or the weird vinyl creatures that seem to follow both of those interests. But when I saw this figure "Maile" I had to have it. The artist is Chris Sanders who did the art for Lilo And Stitch. He made up a small number of these more adult figures and has mainly sold them at ComicCon and a few from Atomic Monkey (who no longer has them). She also comes with a red, blue, or black skull dress. She came out 2 years ago and I have waited more than a year to find someone who was selling them. I finally lucked out when Stuart Ng books got a few.

This may belong in Beyond Tiki so the moderator can move it if they want.

Oh, and all lame vinyl blow up doll jokes can be left in Beyond Tiki also. The easy and obvious is never funny.

The vinyl came in a pull top coffee type can. On the back of the can he writes this:

"WARNING: If you drink Mai Tai's near her after midnight she will whisper naughty things."

Wow, I am looking forward to that.

My local comic store, The Comics Factory, in Pasadena, has had one of these in their display cabinet for the last year since they got it at Comic Con. They have the one with the black skull dress. It's a cool figure.

Pages: 1 3 replies