Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: 2 Rare Tiki Central Contest Winners, Von Franco, Trader Vic's Honi Honi, & Pizz Stacker

Pages: 1 2 52 replies

This is the 2nd edition of 5 Shag mugs "Blood & Sand"

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-11-21 07:06 ]

Lipps kinda reminds me of someone from the Rolling Stones!

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-11-21 07:09 ]

Is Shag Kapu-Kapu #54 on anyone's Christmas Tiki List?

Malicious was based on Ben's #12 Big Benzart carving.

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-11-21 07:13 ]

Just added 2 more retired mugs along with Shag's Kapu-Kapu....

On 2009-11-05 05:16, hermosageneralstore wrote:

Lipps kinda reminds me of someone from the Rolling Stones!

Ummmmmm, no. Not even close.

Ok, I'll give you a clue....the initals are M.J.

V

I don't think Michael Jackson was in the Rolling Stones.

Try Mick Jagger!....I even gave you a clue!

Ok, Just put our last Ernie Keen's Limited Edition Bamboo Ben under the tree!

Lipps now Sold....Thank you Kasper from Denmark! Just added Shag Akuku decanter set #199 of 500

Jim from Missouri just won Shag Kapu-Kapu!..... Just added a Derek Yaniger Retired Mug.

Ok, 2 down & 4 to go...all retired Mugs from Benzart, Derek Yaniger, Ernie Keen and Shag Decanter set.

A Milan Guanko now under the Tiki Tree! Santa is very generous this year!!

[ Edited by: hermosageneralstore 2009-12-19 10:52 ]

How could I forget Crazy Al?.....Just added a retired Ape mini mug to auction.

I almost forgot to put a Crazy Al Retired mug under the Christmas Tree auction!

One Shag down and one to go!..........Limited edition Decanter set

Benzart and Derek Yaniger just sold but a retired Jimmy C Mug just went under the tree!

Very Rare! Santa just found this Shag set hidden under his sleigh!

Trader Vic's classic vintage 1963 Honi Honi fits nicely in your Christmas stocking!

Another Retired Mug by Benzart under the tree!

Thank you Bethany for your support...enjoy your new mugs! Just added a Dirty Donny retired mug.

Jimmy C's Giant Ku just won by Ruth from Switzerland! Just added our last Von Franco Limited Edition Frankentiki set.

Congratulations to Sandy from Cote d'Azur France!...... just won the Shag limited edition Tiki Mug/Hot Wheels anniversary set.

Thank you Martin from Tennessee for winning our last Shag Decanter set! Shipping all items Priorty today...still time for Christmas.

This will be our last day to ship until after Christmas...thanks for all your support and happy new year! P.S. Just added our last Suffering Bastard Decanter to Santa's List.

Just listed our last Shag Issue TIKI MAGAZINE 2006 Vol 2 # 2..... long ago sold out from the publisher.
If you collect Tiki Magazines this will become one of the most valuable issues!

Suffering Bastard Decanter just won by Tim from Missouri!..... Cheers Tim!

Just in time for new years cheer...our last Suffering Bastard in Multi Green! Happy New Year!!

Offering my last Bastard Decanter in brown glaze....just listed (01/02/10) and first time I've written 10....Cheers to a more prosperous new year!

Last day remaining for one of our last remaining TIKI MAGAZINE Primiere Issue Spring 2005 Vol.1 No.1. Sure to be the most valuable collectors issue.

T

On 2009-12-30 07:44, hermosageneralstore wrote:
Suffering Bastard Decanter just won by Tim from Missouri!..... Cheers Tim!

It arrived in pristine condition, and I love it. My first suffering Bastard. WooHoo!

[ Edited by: Tikifan1 2010-01-08 02:07 ]

I just found Von Franco's Tripple Shots of Love 6 pc. Limited Edition 0f 150. I broke them up and listed them seperatly on eBay...If your missing any of the group now is a good chance to fill in.

Von Franco's "Burning Love" Limited Edition just contributed to this thread by oceansedge11....I can't believe she gave this one up!

Von Franco's very rare "Burning Love".....our last one! One of my favorite white with red...great Valentine gift!!

The perfect Valentine Mug....Von Franco's "Burning Love"

Thank you Eric from Prescott Az....enjoy your new Kon Tiki Tuscon Milan Guanko Squid Bowl...cheers!

And the winner of the Von Franco "Burning Love" is Sue from San Diego! This will make a great Valentine's gift!

The winner for the 1964 Trader Vic's Senior Pico is Dean from Los Angeles...cheers!

Just listed our last Tiki Central contest winner "Captain Holdfast" in the original color (blue)

Congrats to Frederick of Dubuque Ia......winner of Trader Vic's Honi Honi Tiki mug!

Congratulations to Thomas Lobue from Hamilton NJ.... just won Captain Holdfast in the original Blue! color

John Gibbons, from Rockford Ill. just won the last Suffering Bastard...Cheers John!

Giant Ku by Jimmy "C" going to Ferdinand in Florida....Cheers!

Just listed our last signed Mauna Loa tribute mug by Timothy Steger...Cheers!

I still have a few left....Trader Vic's Honi Honi up for auction!

New listing...Our last issue of the highly collectible TIKI MAGAZINE Primiere Issue Spring 2005 Vol.1 #1

Pages: 1 2 52 replies