Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Sold Out LE Gecko & Poptiki Kilauea Volcano Tiki Mug

Pages: 1 14 replies

This beautiful Munktiki bowl is on ebay now. Reduced to sell. Buy it now price $135.

[ Edited by: TIKI-TONGA 2009-12-06 13:32 ]

[ Edited by: TIKI-TONGA 2009-12-06 13:37 ]

Nice! Modernist with a classic touch. I like.

[ Edited by: TIKI-TONGA 2009-11-03 13:46 ]

[ Edited by: TIKI-TONGA 2009-11-03 13:46 ]

Retired Rare Tiki Farm Trader Vic's Kava Bowl now on ebay.

[ Edited by: TIKI-TONGA 2009-11-03 13:49 ]

They say 2 heads are better than 1. Well I have 4 Gecko Maori heads so it's time to release one to collectors so that I can pay some bills.
This is 9/45 from the sold out edition. The result of a collaboration between Wendy Cevola and Gecko. Tag art done by me.
Click Here
Buyer beware: this mug is massive and holds about 40 oz of liquid pleasure!

Yes, this thing is nicely giant. A must have in any collection.

Da Bloody Maori mug and Tiki Farm Trader Vic's Kava bowl auctions end tomorrow November 8, 2009. Thanks for looking.

I notice that the list of "watchers" in my auctions grows faster than the actual bids. I equate these "watchers" to a group of people gathering outside a Best Buy store for a Black Friday sale, ready to pounce on the merchandise. Experienced ebayers know how the game is played. :wink: On your mark, get set, click!

S

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2009-11-10 15:16 ]

surfalaia, I understand and appreciate your opinion. I really am not to worried about the results. I started the bidding low and I'm content to let the mugs go for whatever the current market price may be. I do feel that from a buyers perspective, last minute bidding is the best strategy to avoid attracting attention to and inflating the price of a particular item of interest to you. In the end, whoever is willing to pay the most gets the item, regardless of what point in time they placed their bid.

S

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2009-11-10 15:16 ]

A few more mugs available here

Bump... Last few hours to put in your bids!

Pages: 1 14 replies