Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: A source for cheap and new puffer fish lamps....

Pages: 1 2 replies

found this on ebay..their prices are very reasonable, the lamps vary in size and they seem to be well made and new.....i have yet to place an order...anyone here ever order from them before?? how are the lamps??

seems they combine shipping, which will help in ordering a few of them.....

http://shop.ebay.com/s.html?_nkw=blowfish+lamp&_sacat=See-All-Stores-Categories&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&LH_SellerWithStore=1&_odkw=blowfishlamp&_osacat=See-All-Stores-Categories

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-10-16 17:41 ]

My friend just got back from Bangkok, Thailand and brought me a puffer fish home... looks very similar, electrical looks good (fingers crossed).. I did re-tape it though as you can see in there photo its kinda funky.. The lips are ... well Very Red.. But hey.. after a few mai tai's out on the lanai, who cares..
Good price though for that big size..

BB

DZ

Just a coupla comments: first off, yeah, those are REALLY good prices, especially as they're not auctions but 'buy it now' (well, most of 'em at least), and the combined shipping makes it even better. Seller's got good feedback & folks seem to buy things in multiples. Just be aware that when it says "15 available", you are not buying the puffer in the picture - you are buying one like it. If you can roll with buying something relatively 'sight-unseen', I say go for it! And I'm not sure why the seller is advertising the same sizes in different colors. Unless they are somehow painted or something, the color of the puffer depends on the color of the bulb inside! And - what's up with those lips?

Pages: 1 2 replies