Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Nelson's Tiki Hut flying saucer lamp

Pages: 1 25 replies

Due to our INCREDIBLE response to the tiki flying saucer lamp we brought to the Tikiyaki show, we are now taking deposits and orders for these AWESOME lamps! They are 130 clams, plus 20 shipping in California, 30 outside California, International shipping, please inquire. We ask a $50 deposit to get going on it, then the rest of it when it's ready to ship! If anyone is interested, please PM us! Thank you!

Nelson's Tiki Hut
Custom decor for your island lifestyle

[ Edited by: nelsonstikihut 2009-11-15 22:41 ]

Very cool lamp!! Is that a Walgreens tiki inside?

damn, called me out right there! they don't all have that guy...

[ Edited by: nelsonstikihut 2009-10-19 12:42 ]

I should have posted this from the get, but we also have a facebook page with all our products on it. If there's anything you're interested just give us a holler!

facebook.com/nelsonstikihut

Congrats on the response. I prefer good ole 60's metalflake myself .

I am also taking orders for my lamp design for $275.00 This one pictured found a new home last january.
different colors available! pm me for orders.

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2009-10-21 00:28 ]

wow....nice way to hijack the poor guy's thread and steal his thunder for his version of the saucer lamp he's tryin to sell...

i think we need a separate thread entitled tiki saucer lamps and we can all post our saucer lamps for sale -

sounds like a plan! haha! didn't realize we were steppin on anyones toes... :(

T

Nice to have variety! I prefer the classic saucer to the golden Star Trek lamp. To each his own...

nelson my comment was directed at tiki diablo, though i'm sure he meant no harm...anyway- i'm gonna start the thread...I have something special to share with you all....

I ordered a Nelsons Tiki Hut, light last week and im anticipating its arrival. Ive never seen it in person, but the pictures sold me, and the Nelsons have been a pleasure to work with. Mahalo nui loa!

Thanks guys for all your kind words! Being fairly new to this aspect of the tiki world, it really means alot to us! Mongloid...these pics don't even do it! You're gonna be VERY happy! :)

Nelson's Tiki Hut
Custom decor for your island lifestyle

[ Edited by: nelsonstikihut 2009-10-23 17:18 ]

M

Received my Nelsons Tiki Hut saucer lamp today. It surpassed my expectations for sure! There are small tiki torches and some skulls that are very cool details. I have #3 out of 10. I suggest you pick one up before these gems are gone! Mahalo again!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

ANNNND on that note this is where I come in and let you all know were doing a limited run of 10 on these guys. Mongloid just got #3 and #'s 4 and 5 are currently being built for orders. Each one is numbered on the base. I am SO glad to hear it arrived safely and that you're as happy as we are with the little details! :) Thanks again SO much!

So word just got in that Number 5 just reached it's destination safely...Number Six is about to be sent on it's merry way...Seven has been claimed...which means, that's right folks! ONLY THREE LEFT!!!! Get one while you can!

T

Number 5 did indeed arrive safely. That was some serious pro-packing. When I finalize his new home I'll post a picture. It's sweet!

Thanks again Ted! Glad he's landed in a good home!

only one left friends! :)

T

I just received saucer lamp #6/10 and it's awesome! The first lamp was damaged in transit but Nelson's Tiki Hut didn't miss a beat. They took care of everything and got another lamp to me ASAP. Wow! Them's some good people selling a terrific piece of Tiki art!

Thanks so much Ollie! We do all we can to make sure everyone is happy! Glad he made it safely this time! (especially going to your FREAKY territory!)

Should be getting mine sometime soon. I am excited to see it

I'm SOOO excited that we get to just drive this one to you too! HAHA! Packaging these guys is the hardest part of ANY on them! :) See you soon!

Hey guys,

It was nice to see you at the Spermy's party on Saturday! I hope I caught you in time for that last saucer lamp. I've been drooling over those since before the last Mayflower show. Just sent you a PM...

Thanks,

Deanna

He's ALL yours girlie! :)

On 2009-12-16 22:41, nelsonstikihut wrote:
He's ALL yours girlie! :)

So I picked up my lamp from the Nelson's Tiki Hut super-secret package exchange point on Friday night, and have been basically worshiping it like a pagan god ever since. It's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen! I'm a bit of a lamp / lighting nut, and have a ton of pretty unique lamps, mostly vintage, but some not. It's safe to say that this one now ranks up there as one of my all-time favorites...and that's SAYIN SOMETHIN! The amount of detail that went into it is amazing, and I wish I could capture it better in the pictures, but I just wasn't able to. Once our tiki bar re-vamp is complete, it will be displayed with Doug Horne's Invasion of Planet Tiki, and one of our vintage Philcos (those three pieces were destined to be together), but until then it graces our small atomic bar in the living room, and fits in just as well there. I know each one was made uniquely different, and the fact that mine ended up with a gold stem and a kidney shape on the base must have been FATE....that, or Nelson's great sense of intuition. Either way, it's a match made in heaven! Thank you thank you thank you!

Here it is, #10 of 10, and the LAST and ONLY one made in 2010. Eat your hearts out, tikiphiles! :wink:

Deanna Rose / Tiki Kitty

[ Edited by: Tiki Kitty 2010-01-11 14:56 ]

GT

My wonderful wife Dani, Surprised me with one of these Gems for X-Mas, They are done very, very well, I have mine in my office area, I Love It! You wouldn't be disappointed if you had one too!

Wow! I just love that you guys are rubbin this in every ones noses! HAHA! So happy to have made each and every one! I really appreciate all the AWESOME feedback! Definitely makes us feel like we're doin something good over here! So...prepare yourselves folks...We'll be rolling out a few rocket lamps and our next big undertaking...a SPACE CAPSULE! Keep ya guys posted! Thanks again for all the love!

Pages: 1 25 replies