Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

A Bunch Of Hot Babes. Free!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

I've been a collector of old record albums for years. I usually buy them for the cover art and therefore pay less attention to the condition of the actual record. These are all duplicates and ready to be donated to Goodwill, but if anyone's interested in some 'instant cheesecake' for their walls just pay $4.00 to cover the cost of shipping & packing and I'll send 'em off to you.

The 'value' in these is for the covers, as in many cases the actual records are frequently in poor condition and occasionally the record is missing altogether. The covers themselves are generally in very good condition, showing some minor scuffs, dings, seam splits and/or ring wear. Pop 'em in a cheap frame (available at Michaels) and they look great.

I've put them all up on a web page here so you can take a look-see...

http://www.velvetglass.com/tikicentralrecords1.html

And here's a sampling...

The albums are grouped together in sets of 4 and the cost per set is FREE!!!!
Just pay $4.00 per set which covers the cost of shipping in a record mailing box (Alternatively, pay $1.00 per record and the shipping's FREE).

Send a PM if interested along with the name of the set you're after. I'll get back to you with Paypal info.

Cheers, Mr. CH

Small Print: First Come, First Served. Offer valid in the U.S. only. Void where prohibited.

M

Very kind offer! I sent you a PM.

Got the PM, and back at ya!

Pages: 1 2 replies