Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

The coolest Tiki Smoking jacket ever, I swear no joke

Pages: 1 3 replies

Killing me to part with this but the hubby to took a 20 foot fall face first off a ladder a few weeks ago, so mama is going back to work. This is the smoking jacket- makes my little tiki heart flip a beat everytime I see it. Not only is the print great and its in an actual largish size, there are abstract tikis all over it. I have seen many with tiki-ish prints, but never a one with actual tikis. So my husbands unwilling Jackass tryout is your gain, please take a peek and let the word out if you know someone looking for something. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180425826488&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

now that I remembered my password I can stop lurking and actually start posting again. I have a new addition to the tiki ink thread!

if you are a tiki central member and win it I will ship it for free. My gift knowing its going to a loving home :)

I'm tempted to say that's the ugliest jacket I've ever seen, then no one else will bid and I stand a better chance of winning :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice looking jacket Troll, did you sew it? I have to check with my boss (wife) and see if she would allow me to wear it before I bid :)

Does it come from a smoke free home? Just kidding.

well yes actually- and that was an actual question I got and was happy to answer. It smells like the cedar blocks I have in my closet actually, I never got around to displaying it, just one of those things that would make you smile everyday. But if its that or the mugs- well my poor gimpy hubby and I will be putting up shelves in a tent for them before those go on the chopping block. My Franciscan Starburst days might be numbered though.

oh and I have had a couple people ask too about the hubby. He is an electrician that was hit by a live wire (not his fault, almost killed by the sloppy work of others) and was thrown face first off a ladder. Luckily workmans comp is keeping the lights on, and after two surgeries and several other injuries it looks like he will get to be an electrician again in a few months. The hardest blow has been him not being able to carve- I don't know if he ever posted his work here but now that I am home quite a bit more I am going to. If you are a facebooker feel free to friend De-Tiki, he always is looking to show off and I know it would make his day to get some more tiki freak friends

and if this post veered too of course for this forum sorry :) Let the bidding continue on.

Pages: 1 3 replies