Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau Tiki Swap Meet

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Bring all the duplicate mugs, swizzles, matchbooks and whatever else to Hukilau and trade them with all the other tiki freaks! Come out poolside after you recover from the Friday night party (or while you recover) and see what people have that you don't and con them into taking your stuff for theirs!

K

tres cool idea swanky

sometimes while Tiki shirt hunting I come across shirts that although not my size are to incredibley nice to walk away from. I'll bring in some nice vintage Hawaiian shirts for trade. They'll all be by Iolani, either Iolani Hawaii, Iolani Executive, Liberty House, Beau Tiki, etc...

J
JTD posted on Thu, Apr 24, 2003 3:24 PM

So there'll be plenty of XXL's right? :)

• JTD
S

I am the same way! I have bought several new shirts "for Hukilau" that I am sure will fit by then... Afraid not! But I can bring those to trade too!

Maybe we can do a liquor trade. I don't knwo how easy it is to get a bottle on the plane. We always bring it back from Mexico. Basement Kahuna recently found a source for Demarara Rum and I have a source for Saint James Martinique Rum and we have a trade planned. Maybe this is yet another item for the tiki swap meet. But it would need to be an up front trade. Who had a line on soemthing to trade BK and I for our rare rums?

Pages: 1 4 replies