Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Graphic Designer Needed

Pages: 1 0 replies

I am looking for a graphic designer to help me with a project for my company. Although this particular project isn't tiki, future projects will be, and I would ideally like to find someone that I can forge a long-term relationship with. I have spoken with a few designers that are "ok", but I was thinking that perhaps someone here may be more aligned with our asthetic and vibe.

This initial project is for help with a company logo. We are a start-up ecommerce website launching this Spring, and we would like to get the logo done as soon as possible. We want the logo to state the companies name, and have a retro/funky feel to it. Think tiki, think zombies, think atomic.

As we are a start up, we are looking for someone who works on the cheaper end. Please don't refer yourself or anyone that is looking to make hundreds or thousands of dollars. We simply can't afford it at this time. If interested, please PM me your price range and samples of your work. Ideally we wouldn't be spending more than $200.00, but price will unfortunately have to be a consideration in this.

Mondo mahalos!!

Pages: 1 0 replies