Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Carving tomorrow at my place....

Pages: 1 10 replies

Tiki Thomas and I will be carving here in Lemon Grove and enjoying the contents of his "touched by the hand of god" IPOD tomorrow at around noon. Any carvers are welcome (and encouraged) to join us and have a great time, starting at 10 am. I miss everyone like crazy and have been away with life drama and what have you, but still can't really get away from the house. Come and join me, would ya? Call for the addy or PM me here. 619-207-2210.

Chopping on a school day!?!?! Tsk tsk.

M

I was going to ask.... you just trying to make us jealous of being home mid week mid day and goofin off?

No goofin', man. Have a free day during the week and really miss everyone. You can bring your kids, dogs, wives, sanchas and sanchos. I just want company. Had some hairy things happen in the last two months and I'm ready to socialize and finish some projects.

And RUM. Someone bring RUM!!

damn billy.......a mid week chop....

wish i could make it......

i have RUM..................................

Billy, good to have you back. Hope you have a great little party tomorrow

you can always call in sick, tell the boss you've got swine flu, no questions asked!

On 2009-11-03 20:10, MadDogMike wrote:
Billy, good to have you back. Hope you have a great little party tomorrow

Me too, and thank you. Not a chop, just an invite to watch my tv, use my computer, dirty my yard, and keep me company. I may even hop over to Babs' place to say hi for a few minutes, who knows.

"From: Mexico-15 mi Arizona-60 mi Hell-100 ft".......classic! No wonder you knew that was chew spit on my truck!

Going to Home depot and to get my vitamin B shot. be home around 10:30. If anyone gets here before then, just set up and get busy. I'll be right back.

hey billy........
how did the carve go......?

any pictures ....?

On 2009-11-04 09:46, Billy the Crud wrote:
Going to Home depot and to get my vitamin B shot. be home around 10:30. If anyone gets here before then, just set up and get busy. I'll be right back.

ummmm, Billy??? Did you ever make it back?????????????
It's been 2 weeks! :-?

Pages: 1 10 replies