Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

new member ,some of the stuff I do

Pages: 1 4 replies

Im a new member to tiki central this is a realy kool place to post and reply info ect,any ways check out my site I just got it up and running this week .www.finsandflames.com I do alot of kool stuff flamed fish mounts,surfboards,tiki bars,.thanks tygerjymmy

tyger jimmy, welcome to the tribe! What part of Cali are you from? Lots of stuff happening in and around So Cal/LA/OC area and Nor Cal/SF area. Come out and meet us sometime!

Hi there im in monrovia area near pasadena its kinda in between all the areas in a few weeks I will have some more stuff up too these things will in the 40.00 - 50.00 range .I wanted to make the vegas thiki thing but too busy the hard rock is realy kool ive been going since they opened talk about partying .have a good one jymmy

L
laney posted on Mon, Apr 21, 2003 1:09 PM

Are you the only one who makes the hot rod fish? If yes, I saw your stuff at the OC Fair several years ago. There is also this HUGE great white hanging in the Sunny Hills Car Wash/gas station corner of Harbor/Bastanchury in Fullerton. Did you do that? My son drools everytime we pass it (almost daily) My son (Nick-8) is really into sharks and hot rods so that shark is the thing he most wants! Your work is amazing. I'm scared to show him the site but I will as soon as he get's home from school.

Welcome to TC by the way, Laney

[ Edited by: Laney on 2003-04-22 00:32 ]

Preaty much ive seen a few that other people have done tho, that one might be mine I sell to people all over the world its realy bazzar some buy them and re sell them to shops a guy bought 6 of them from me and he told me he was re selling them its fine with me .street rod builder did an artical this month on them its a small one but its kinda neat .Thank you for your reply if I can be of any help please let me know Jymmy.

Pages: 1 4 replies