Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bronze Orongo Custom Pendant

Pages: 1 13 replies

P
pdrake posted on Thu, Nov 5, 2009 4:25 PM

These are going into production next week. They'll be available for purchase for $15 for bronze $45 for sterling silver. As always if you'd like it on a cord add $10. Their will be 2 jump rings on the heads. Pendant is 1 1/2" tall.

That is really nice and a good price.
How can I help change the world?

P
pdrake posted on Fri, Nov 6, 2009 9:32 PM

thanks tikitonga.

when i put that into my sig, i thought that micro loans would change the world. my thought process has changed a little since then.

i think now that the best way to change the world is just to be a good person and to never be afraid to offer a person a hand up. everyone deserves a bit of respect and a little thoughtfulness.

be not a man of success, become a man of value.

Amen, pdrake. Well said.

P
pdrake posted on Sun, Nov 8, 2009 6:55 PM

thanks, tiki tonga.

i've started making the wax masters for these. if anyone is interested, just give me a PM. i accept paypal and meat products.

mahalo!

C

Awesome! - PM sent!

P
pdrake posted on Mon, Nov 9, 2009 6:40 PM

mahalo croe67!

still plenty left!

Forged in the fires of the Tahai Rano Kau Volcano?

I tried to send PayPal cash to the human2.com email but it was a no go. PM me your PayPal e-mail

Mike

P

yeah, that email doesn't work for paypal anymore. you set off a bunch of paypal spam to me, though. heh, they'll never trick me.

your money's no good here, mike, you know that.

P
pdrake posted on Wed, Dec 2, 2009 7:27 PM

finally got the pieces/parts i needed to finish these and start shipping. still have some left. soon to come in white bronze as well.

P

couple of people own this. i'm sure they'll vouch for the quality and beauty of the work.

purchase in time for the holiday and i'll ship for free! :D

C

It is, indeed, beautiful workmanship - Fabulous!

I LOVE mine!!

And very different from the other stuff out there, too :D

I was wearing mine but I kept finding myself staring in the mirror at it and my co-workers thought I was Narcissistic. So I hung from my car rearview mirror, but I kept watching it swing 'cuz it SOOO SHINY and I was afraid I would hypnotize myself :o

All kidding aside, it's a great piece of wearable art. Very well finished - and did I mention very shiny? I have had a couple of people ask me if it was gold. (Did you see the story a few weeks ago about the robbers who broke in a jewelry store after hours and took all the gold rings out of the dispaly cases? Turned out they were all brass dummies instead of gold :lol: )

Perry this is awesome!!

Pages: 1 13 replies