Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hangar One Vodka, Alameda Ca.

Pages: 1 7 replies

Anyone else been there? Seems like a great place to throw a tiki party/exotic bazaar. It's on the now defunct Alameda Naval Air Base. Unga Bunga and I checked it out last year during the crawl. Unfortunately we didn't get to tour the distillery, but we did walk thru the shop and looked longingly thru the big glass windows. Spring 2010? Anyone?

The guys who runs the place are supercool. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be up for something.

J

I've heard from a very reliable source that there's a good possibility of a future rum event with a strong tiki focus being held at Hangar One/St. George.

{D'oh! Darn spelling!}

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2009-11-06 23:01 ]

SoccerTiki and I had the opportunity to visit Hangar One when we were up for the SF Crawl. It was great place. We had a Blast!!

SoccerTiki and I had the opportunity to visit Hangar One when we were up for the SF Crawl. It was great place. We had a Blast!! It would be a fun place for a Party :)

R

did someone say party????

If they rented out the barrecks (military dorms) to us, it would have the makings of an awesome weekend luau.

On 2009-11-07 10:56, Unga Bunga wrote:
If they rented out the barrecks (military dorms) to us, it would have the makings of an awesome weekend luau.

Decadence and chaos would rein. jus kiddin' of course.

Pages: 1 7 replies