Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 11-11-09 Playlist

Pages: 1 1 replies

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

Next week featuring Mickey Hart!

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge
11-11-09 Playlist

“Something Cool” by June Christy from the CD of the same name

“Why Do Hawaiians Sing Aloha?” by Fats Waller and His Rhythm from the CD: Jazz Goes Hawaiian

“On Green Dolphin Street” by the Resophonics from the CD: The Essential Resophonics, Volume I

“Cantaloupe Island” by Mark Murphy from the CD: Timeless

“Coquette” by Bob Brozman and Cyril Pahinui from the CD: Four Hands Sweet & Hot

“Soho Nights” by The Puppini Sisters from the CD: The Rise & Fall of Ruby Woo

“Come on-a-My House” by Big Kahuna and the Copa Cat Pack from the CD: Hawaiian Swing

“It Happened in Kaloha” by Felix Mendelsohn and His Hawaiian Serenaders from the CD of the same name

“Meleana E Medley” by The Tau Moe Family With Bob Brozman on the CD: Ho’omana’o I Na O Ka Wa U’I (Remembering the Songs of Our Youth)

“Exodus” from the CD: Keep It Burning – The Hawaiian Tribute to Bob Marley

“Typical Hawaiian Day” by Kulana from the CD collection: Hawaiian Style 2

“Plamingo Meringue” by Waitiki from the CD: Rendezvous in Hokonkuluku

“Do Nothin’ Till You Hear From Me” by Carmen McRae from the recording: Live at Montreux

“Hawaiian War Chant” by Ella Fitzgerald from the CD collection: Wild, Cool & Swingin’ Too -- Ultra Lounge No. 15

“Smile” sung by Madeleine Peyroux from her CD: Half the Perfect World

Excellent play list for this week! To hear all these gems all at once in my Attic of Addiction Lounge (my home) would be near impossible!
And next week, Mickey Heart - great. I hope people listen in and enjoy Mickey Hart's
magic when it comes to exotic island drum genius. Shaka Five, Hang Ten Tiki
http://www.bedtimestoriesforsurfers.com

Pages: 1 1 replies