Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

amazon headshrinkers !!!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

TONIGHT , Sunday November 15th at 9 pm on Nat.Geo. What a great Sunday after dinner show . Love it !

Ray Mahalo's for the heads up on that one.. I'm watching the National Geo channel now about Rapa Nui and after that the Headhunters are on... SWEET!!

ALohA

T

I thought the show was a tad of a let down. The only good parts are the previews from the website. Wasn't worth the VRC recording I did of it.

It wasn't as good as I was expecting either but what a great journey to go on... as long as you don't piss of any of the locals..:wink: What a trip for that brother of the man that shrunk heads to see him on film though..

I was so excited when I saw previews for this months back, but I must agree the show was a bit of a let-down. Maybe if you don't know anything about the jivaro or tsantsas in general, it could have been better...but I'm sure most tikiphiles have some sort of general knowledge on head shrinking. I would have liked to see the original footage uncut! Those parts got me through the rest of it.

I hope the National Geographic format is better than the History Channel format: 10 minutes of re-hash, 5 minutes new material, 5 minutes commercials, repeat.

Pages: 1 5 replies