Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cursed Tikis Ready to ship!!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Ok the wait is over here they are..!!!!!!! Rummy Joe , Boogger, Tiki Fink & Soup Bone the first roll out of Cursed Tikis, all limited to 50 and if you buy the 4 pack you get the 5th mug (Mystery)for free
they are 27.50 each or the 4 pack for 100.00 + shipping .I take paypal, checks , M.O or cute gals Phone numbers...i just sold Seven, 4 packs already so act fast and thanks to everyone for the help and support

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2009-11-16 11:39 ]

[ Edited by: The Witch Doctor 2009-11-16 11:47 ]

Hey Tom need your address your paypal went through but your address was missing and yep you are the 13 box set so you get a specail suprise...thansk again and hope you injoy your mugs

hey thanks for the payment Fred.. your numbers will be #8.. and anyone elses who wants to pick there numbers i'll do my best to get the ones you want all the single numbers are gone the lowest No. is 15
i'm really glad eveyones like them i put alot of work into them

Hey trader Banks!!! thanks for your payment and hope you like the mugs your numbers will be #9 who wants Luckey # 13?.. thanks again to who all bought today..

thanks tammy your a doll hope you like them.. your number mugs will be #19..will ship tomorrow...i'll send you the tracking through PM.. and if you decide on 4 of soup bone i will give you a special discount

WD

hey thanks to all who bought my mugs i have now sold 27 sets...Tom and Cindy, i'll ship your set after Thanksgiving(monday)....and to answer the questions i do take checks,.. next week i will start on 4 new designs (one a Basement Kahuna design) and My first 3/mold mug

also if anyone wants a mug or set for christmas gifts the cut off date is dec 15 in order to get there by the 24th

The pictures do not do these original tiki mug designs justice .This limited edition set
definitely won't disappoint and way under priced if you ask me.Four tiki mugs plus a bonus
tiki mug.Are you kidding me? No one does this type of offer these days.BTW the glazes are
impressive .I am sure these will sell out before Christmas .

hey thanks tiki bill...they are selling oretty well i've sold 27 sets so its cranking along and now i'm working on 4 more One will be a Basement K Design.. and one will be a 12" Big gulp mug
thanks again to all who have bought them...cut off for christmas time is dec 18.

and i do take Personal check (5 day wait) Money Orders and

Pages: 1 7 replies