Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Frankl style rattan set in Kalamazoo Mi.

Pages: 1 6 replies

Just saw a nice set of rattan at the local Salvation Army store. Two lounge / club chairs a sofa and coffee table. All are six band rattan and look to be in good solid shape. Just need a good cleaning and some oil. No cushions though. Twenty five bucks each for the chairs, twenty for the table and thirty one bucks for the sofa. As fate would have it I have no money, no space and no way to store or haul the things. Just thought I would post it even though I'm way off of the beaten path. Sorry no pics. Thanks.

C

SOLD!

Luckily I have an Aunt in Kzoo & she was able to head over there this morning.

She's going to take some pictures of it for me - I'll post 'em up when I get the pictures.

GIANT MAHALOZ, Trav!!!!!!

croe67 You beat me to the punch buddy .Heck of a steal....I mean deal .

C

OK - so here we go - thanks to uncle trav, I am the happy owner of this cool Frankl-style 6-band rattan set:

From all reports it's in great shape - just needs a good cleaning. & it sounds like the table needs a new top.

And, of course, I'll need to have cushions made

Great find! Good job Uncle Trav for spreading the TC luv. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

DC

Double trouble!

[ Edited by: Dustycajun 2009-11-23 19:13 ]

Looks even better at your aunt's house than when I saw it at the thrift store. I'm glad it's going to a good home and can't wait to see it all cleaned up and in place.

Pages: 1 6 replies