Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 11-18-09 Playlist

Pages: 1 0 replies

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

This week featuring Mickey Hart! Next week I will be out of town, but if the engineers remember to do it, they will be replaying my show from November 4. I will be back with an all-new show on December 2 and the theme will be drinking.

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 11-18-09 Playlist

“Pinetop’s Boogie” From the CD Box Set: Louis Jordan and His Tympany Five/Disc B: 1941-1944

“I Hear Music” by Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra from the CD collection: Bob Dylan/Artist’s Choice

“Almendra” from the CD collection: Tito Puente/The Complete 78s/Volume 4/1949-55/Disc One

“Doin’ the Cha Cha” from the CD: Bongo Rock – The Very Best of Preston Epps

“Triste” performed by Lyle Ritz and Herb Ohta from the CD: A Night of Ukulele Jazz -- Live at McCabe's Guitar Shop

“Quiet Nights (Corovocado)” by Blossom Dearie from her CD: May I Come In?

“Moon Mist” by The Out-Islanders from the CD collection: Ultra-Lounge Mondo Exotica – Mysterious Melodies & Tropical Tiki Tunes

“Wai`alae Waltz” by Bob Brozman and Ledward Kaapana from their CD: In the Saddle

“Itchy Palms” from the CD: The Forbidden Sounds of Don Tiki

“Clementine” by Pink Martini, With China Forbes on Vocals from their CD: Hang on Little Tomato

“Favela” (Alternate Take) by Ike Quebec from the 1962 LP: Bossa Nova Soul Samba

“Tanto Tempo” by Bebel Gilberto (Peter Kruder Remix) from the CD collection: The Now Sound of Brazil

“Mambo Sinuendo” by Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban from the CD: Latin Rhythms

“The Dancing Sorcerer” by Mickey Hart from the CD: Planet Drum

“Azua Azua” by Deela from the CD: Latin Travels 2: A Six Degrees Collection

[ Edited by: Dr. Zarkov 2009-11-20 09:17 ]

[ Edited by: Dr. Zarkov 2009-11-21 07:30 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies