Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

9'1'' Stripped Marlin Mount for Sale in Florida

Pages: 1 0 replies

I've this Trophy Size Stripped Marlin I caught off the coast of Cabo San Lucas in 1998. At 9 feet 1 inch the charter Captain informed me this was the biggest one caught on the year and was a keeper. He insisted we bring this one to port.

The head and fins were all shipped to Ft. Lauderdale for mounting. This is the real deal. I made and ate Smoked Marlin dip for 5 years after I got home. And they sure gave me the going over coming into customs in San Diego with all that shrink wrapped fish in my luggage.

But now I'm moving out of my large house and into something better fitting me and my on my own needs if you know what I mean. So this Trophy Size Stripped Marlin needs a new home. It cost me over $1200.00 to have it mounted back then and that didn't include packing and shipping. I hope to find a buyer close by that can come get the mount with their truck, but if I have to, I'll pack it and ship it but that's a $150 cost with creating a wood crate and the shipping of same. Most important though, I need some one to take ownership ASAP. So I'm only asking $700.00 or best offer for this beautiful mounted species. Email me you phone number and I'll call you up within a day to answer any question or to accept your offer.

James Peters
aka/ Admiral The Rod
[email protected]

[ Edited by: Pirate474 2009-11-25 09:38 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies