Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Dec.19th Concert L.B.: Pennywise, SxTx,Danzig & TSOL $5!

Pages: 1 14 replies

TS

This is going to be CrazzzY!

$5 door, I am flashing back to the Cuckoo's Nest.......

there is going to be some serious moshing going on at that show.
and I wouldn't doubt if there was some stabbings or beatings too.
:(

Jeff(btd)

Is it going to be the 80s "Code Blue" TSOL or the mid-90s Joe Wood KNAC metal version?

On 2009-12-03 12:20, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Is it going to be the 80s "Code Blue" TSOL or the mid-90s Joe Wood KNAC metal version?

I was thinking the same thing, Is Mike still playing Bass?

Looks like Jack, Ron and Mike

Myspace: TSOL

Unless there are several versions of TSOL touring and playing just like the Coasters and Stephenwolf many years back.

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Dec 3, 2009 3:30 PM

TSOL - YES!

...dance with me my dear...

CJ

I think I'm going

TS

I bought my tix already at SxTx Tattoo in Ven1c3 already! hahah

The weekend before the show listed above, there are going to be even more survivors of the 70's/80's L.A./O.C. music scene in Long Beach, CA.
On Saturday, December 12th at Alex's Bar, they are having the
Punk Rock Social with the Angry Samoans & JFA.
Then on Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at the same place will be Youth Brigade & Channel 3

TS

Alex is good people! I used to hang there on Fri/Sat nights often....Gotta love anyplace with a Velvet painting of a Budweiser bottle! plus his other velvets are nice too!

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Dec 8, 2009 12:56 PM

Angry Samoans, Youth Brigade & Channel 3...whoa...

I have just awoke from a f'ckin twenty-eight year snooze. I need a smoke. bad.

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Dec 9, 2009 10:48 AM

Disruptive Influence? AAaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

• wonder if thier 'army' still exists?

INCREDIBLE SOLD OUT SHOW! And I only saw one fight....and it was two chicks! haha...Fight was over fast, and the event seemed to be very secure. ST rocked as well as Pennywise! TSOL opened and were really good! Only one that I was surprisingly dissapointed was Danzig. He's getting old, and you can hear it, and see it...The performance reflected it. He tried, but he was not the same as I saw him 3 years ago. Its a small dissapointment, and the concert kicked ass. The funny part of it all, aside from being a $5 show, the bootleg shirts were being sold in the parkinglot for $10! haha...That brought back memories...T-shirts being sold on the downlow in the parking lot...Classic!
Try getting a show and a shirt from a [insert hottest current band here] all for under $20!

Pages: 1 14 replies