Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Curious if anyone has been to this Tiki Lounge

Pages: 1 3 replies

S

I visited a wonderful Tiki lounge many years ago just outside of Portland Oregon. Not sure of the exact town. The bar was called "The Alibi." It had great tiki decor with a wonderful menu of "umbrella drinks." The best thing was that it was original. It wasn't "cool" at the time (back in 80's) and definately showing its age. SO, I fear its probably gone as I tried to look it up without luck. But maybe one of you tiki hunters out there has seen it. Thanks!

Squeezix~

You may want to check out this thread, and maybe this thread, and how about this one, and try this too.

They all reference The Alibi.
Happy Reading, Welcome to Tiki Central, and try the SEARCH feature on the site.

SugarCaddyDaddy

S

Thanks for your reply. Geez, I guess I should catch up on my tiki reading. Good to know that not only does the Alibi exist (sometimes I wondered if it was a strange dream), but that it is a thriving tiki destination.

Squeezix, If you are near or can get to Portland on May 3 we're having an event that will culminate at Alibi and we'd love to have you join us...

On 2003-04-23 15:50, squeezix wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Geez, I guess I should catch up on my tiki reading. Good to know that not only does the Alibi exist (sometimes I wondered if it was a strange dream), but that it is a thriving tiki destination.

Pages: 1 3 replies