Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Fun Tiki Rummy Card Game

Pages: 1 0 replies

S
Steve posted on Fri, Dec 4, 2009 10:11 AM

Hi everyone!

Just in time for the holidays, Tiki Rummy is now available at: http://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/tiki-rummy

If you are looking for a a gift idea for your favorite Tiki fan check this out...

Tiki Rummy is an easy to learn card game with a Tiki theme. I created this game with help, encouragement and input from some of the folks here at Tiki Central.

In this game you act as the leader of a Polynesian tribe collecting resources for your people. As the leader you'll play runs and sets of resource cards from your hand to score points. If you are the first player to play all of the cards in your hand you will also score points for the resource cards the other players were unable to play. The player with the most points over several hands wins the game.

What makes Tiki Rummy so fun to play are the powerful Tiki cards in the deck. You can call upon the Tiki to help you... or the Tiki can be used to cause trouble for your opponents!

This game is travel friendly and it is easily playable at your favorite bar, back yard BBQ, Tiki lounge, or where ever! The colorful cards have great lounge appeal... there is a good chance that when you start playing Tiki Rummy people will stop by your table and ask, "Watcha doin?"

Tiki Rummy plays in about 30 - 45 minutes and can be played with 2 - 5 people.

These six Tiki and Moai will help you through out the game!

|-------Palm Trees-------------Ferns-------------Totems------------Turtles------|

Stop by The Game Crafter and check it out!

Steve

..........................................................................................................
This is not a mass produced game, each item is printed when it is ordered.
I've had a good experience with this publisher both in the quality of the printing and in how quickly they deliver (usually in less than 4 business days).
The pictures above are of the actual cards. While my camera has them a little fuzzy, in real life they are very crisp and clear.

[ Edited by: Steve 2009-12-04 10:17 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies