Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge Christmas Show 12-09-09

Pages: 1 0 replies

DZ

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

This week the theme was the Christmas season featuring all kinds of weird and wonderful holiday tunes and unique versions of holiday classics you may have never heard before.

The December 9 Playlist:

“Deck Us All With Boston Charlie” by Lambert, Hendricks & Ross from the collection: Hipsters’ Holiday

“Kissing by the Mistletoe” by Joe Williams from the CD: Let It Snow

“My Hawaiian Christmas” by Dennis Kamakahi from the CD: Hawaiian Slack Key Christmas

“Christmas Day (La Kalikimaka)” by Eddie Kamae and The Sons of Hawaii from the CD: Christmas Time

“Poinciana” from the CD: The Best of Esquivel

“Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Na Leo Pilimehana from their CD: Christmas Gift 2

“Ke Au Maluhia” by Keali’I Reichel from his CD: Maluhia

“Christmas Present for Sallie” by The De Paur Chorus from the recording: Calypso Christmas

“Christmas Morning the Rum Had Me Yawning” by Lord Beginner from the CD: Where Will You Be Christmas Day?

“Violets for Your Furs” by Stacey Kent from the CD: Cool December

“I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm” by Dean Martin from the CD: Stockings by the Fire

“Brightest Star” from the Chris Isaak Christmas CD

“Winter Wonderland” by the Rev. Horton Heat from his CD: We Three Kings

“Blue Joy” by Mark Mothersbaugh from his CD: Joyeux Mutato

Pages: 1 0 replies