Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

dogbytes is SF: Dec 10-14

Pages: 1 7 replies

D

anything going on in the Bay Area this weekend? i've got a family thing on Saturday night, and i'm thinking about going to the craft fair sometime.. drop me a note!

elicia

CL

We're doing a holiday cookie swap Saturday afternoon, you can be my plus 1. Simply need to bring 2 dozen home made cookies to swap. :)

SantaCon is Saturday afternoon in SF. Bill's and a few friends are going and I may meet them later in the day.

Let us know if you'd like to join us for either. :)

On 2009-12-09 17:28, dogbytes wrote:
anything going on in the Bay Area this weekend? i've got a family thing on Saturday night, and i'm thinking about going to the craft fair sometime.. drop me a note!

elicia

D

yah.. last time we got together, i missed my flight home! bad influence.

where/when is santacon?

i've got bill's number, he's got mine! lemme know!

Well, I hope you're going to SC.

D

i'm gonna go to SC.. but i don't drink.. how lame is that?

Not Lame! I love an automatic designated driver.

No, I keed. But I am pleased to be seeing ya in our neck of the woods. TofuJoe and I would like to meet up, so keep us informed on the specific "when & where"s.

CL

Are you inferring that we are a bad influence?! :wink: The funny thing is that since you don't drink, there was not that excuse for missing the flight.

I assumed you'd be going to SC. You should. We'll meet you at FI if you wish as well -- or show up at SC in Santa Con Attire.

Santa Con is this Saturday. I'll have Bill call you. :)

S

Please post pics of the Santa Con outfits! My show, The Christmas Revels, opens tomorrow the 11th, so there is a very good chance I'll miss you this time but have a great weekend!

Suzanne

Pages: 1 7 replies