Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Can a fellow Californian TC Member help me acquire something?

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hello, I live in Florida and it will be near impossible for me to visit the new Don the Beachcomber restaurant anytime soon. I have e-mailed the restaurant and have kept checking on their site to buy mugs and such and no one has gotten back to me. I really want a couple of the new barrel mugs fashioned after the vintage ones, a coconut if they are available, and the Don head with hat (I heard rumors that tiki farm is making these) as well as matches, napkins, coasters, swizzles. I will gladly paypal the TC member for cost and shipping, as well as extra for the trouble. I also have xtra Mai Kai napkins, matches, and a Mai Kai barrel o' rum mug I will send too as a gift for the trouble. Who ever does this for me is awsome and I really appreciate it. Thanks. Aaron in Ocala Florida.

Huntington Beach, right? When I was here in August, Marie & I were talking about the new mugs & she said they'd do mailorder. Give them a call.

I will try calling them to see. Thanks for the info! Have a Happy Holidays.

I am not sure if they have actually released those yet for sale.

Don's has only released the Rum barrel mug as of yet. They have swizzles, coasters, napkins and a limited run of matches (although I personally haven't seen the napkins.) They also have some of the Sam's seafood light green/blue mugs that they serve their Lapu Lapu in. The barrel costs $25 (mainly because the drink in it costs $15) but it is a great mug. If you want still want one, you can PM me and I could pick one up for you in the next week or so, along with the swizzles and such. I won't even charge you the extra $15 for the drink I'll be enjoying while getting the mug!

Cuss, fuss, and boogie all night long!

[ Edited by: kahalakruzer 2009-12-12 21:08 ]

Yeah I guess Dons really had to bump up their drink prices @$15.00 shiishh!!
Shouldn't it be the other way around.The drink is $10.00 and the mug is $15.00 .
I guess that's what it takes to keep Don's doors open these days.
I look forward to being there for New Years .

Well the Rum Barrel is by far the most costly drink in Don's repetoire, with the Zombie coming in at a not so distant second place at $11. Just think, at happy hour, with the 2 Zombie limit, you can get cut off after only spending $11! Sign me up!

Pages: 1 6 replies