Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Year's Eve at Smuggler's Cove!

Pages: 1 12 replies

M

Aloha!

Aloooooooha!

First of all, I want to thank all of you so very, very much for all of your support and encouragement as we opened the doors to Smuggler’s Cove, and for those of you who have already braved the elements to be one of the first in the door, I hope you were able to find your way into a cocktail, some rum, or a little of both. I am very grateful for all the kindness you’ve shown us, and it means a lot to me.

New Year’s Eve at Smuggler’s Cove!

We want folks to be able to relax, enjoy a few cocktails, and have a good time as they ring in the New Year. With that in mind, this New Year’s Eve, we offer you the opportunity for an exclusive night at Smuggler’s Cove, limited to just 55 people. Tickets are $40 each, and will include 2 drink tickets good for any single drink on our regular menu, champagne toast at midnight, and, of course, some fun party favors and general rummy merriment. Doors will open at 9pm, and you will have your run of the place until 2am. Please note, that, unfortunately, due to our size and lack of kitchen or prep space, there will not be food at this event, so please come with a full belly to soak up the exotic cocktail goodness.

Tickets will go on sale this coming Friday, December 18 at 10am Pacific through Brown Paper Tickets. There will be a limit of 4 tickets per person. Here is the link to purchase tickets on Friday:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/93142

Thank you and see you soon at The Cove!

Lucky me! I have a ticket! With whom am I going to ring in the new year? Besides Martin and Rebecca and Matty, of course.

I'll be there with Trott. Man, did you see how fast it sold out? Three minutes! All that eBay practice paid off.

Holy Cow! 3 minutes. That's one every 3.27 seconds! Yes, even lawyers can do math.

Yep, or 10 - 12 people bought 4 tickets each. :wink: Nonetheless, it sold out quickly! Have a blast guys. It's sure to be a great evening in a lovely environment with great cocktails. Happy Holidays!

Rebecca and I are coming from LALA, staying at a hotel down the street. New Year's Eve is my 50th birthday. I spent the last eight birthdays at the Purple Orchid semi-working. This year I want to do something different; spend my birthday in a different tiki bar. Presents graciously accepted. Mahalo!

H

RIGHT ON! Oh, I'm so excited.

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2010-01-03 18:14 ]

I've had a change of plans. If anyone wants my Smuggler's Cove NYE ticket, please email me at [email protected]. Happy New Year!

M

Aloha,

We had a large group cancel due to an emergency, so we have eight more tickets available for our NYE Shindig- they will go on sale at noon TODAY at:

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/93142

Thanks and see you at The Cove!

N
NOTCH posted on Thu, Dec 31, 2009 9:56 AM

I hope yo guys have a heck of a good time and I hope yall have a wonderful and Happy News Year!!
Cheers! Notch

S

Hope someone posts some photos of this shindig! We missed Dave & Rebecca at the Orchid last nite, but understand why Dave would want to hit this party on his 5-0.

R

I second that motion... since I was unsuccessful getting there myself... I too want to live vicariously thru the pix

Pages: 1 12 replies