Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling This Gorgeous 9 x 14 Authentic Tongan Tapa Cloth (From the infamous poster!!)

Pages: 1 2 replies

For the true believer and somebody pretty serious about their tiki bar! A beautiful, beautiful, huge 14 x 9 foot authentic tapa that has been in my warehouse since the famous Basement Kahuna poster with the girls was photographed (it all happened on this tapa, folks!) and now must go. The TC price is 250.00 plus 10 to ship, and that's my cost...lotta tapa, and a long, long way towards getting your beautiful new tiki room completed. Great condition. There are two tiny fold spots and a 4-inch tear at one side in the white but overall this tapa is fantastic. Eames chair and neighbor shown for size comparison!Just PM me if you want to be the new, happy owner and I'll get you Paypal information. Mahalo Nui Loa! ~BK

The Cockeyed Mayor Of CarvaKaKai.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2009-12-17 17:55 ]

Still available as of 12/20 morning..

Tapa is still available and need to go. One more try here among the Ohana before it goes to local sale.. I'll pay the shipping and may consider a partial trade on it on glass floats (old ones only).

Pages: 1 2 replies